• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Wins 2013

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
We have a brag thread for aces, so here's one for wins. Tourney season is fast approaching, post your victories (small or large) here. It doesn't matter if it's rec, open, or anything in between, if you come in first, let us know!

Came in first place at the Lake Fort Smith icebowl here in arkansas , I played INT and it is the second tourney I have won :)

Hattiesburg Life Bowl, Hattiesburg, MS - First place Intermediate. I also won a yeti cooler in the raffle. It was a great day!

ice bowls adv, 1 dbles victory, 3rd singles, tie for 1st doubles 2nd after shootout, we shot the hot round overall by 2 strokes

Hattiesburg Life Bowl, Hattiesburg, MS - First place Intermediate. I also won a yeti cooler in the raffle. It was a great day!

What size ? I guess that does not even matter they start at 200$ . What a great prize for a raffle

I won the Int division at the 2nd Annual Heritage Classic in Plantation, FL by 8 strokes a few weeks back. We played long pads the first round and I had the second lowest score of any division, this did not go over very well lol I followed up that performance with a 12th place finish in Int this past weekend at the Kendall Indian Hammocks Open. I guess you could say I'm not very consistent.

It was the smallest yeti...The Roadie I think it is called. I also have a second place and a third since January.

http://forums.nefa.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10799 <-- In this three round Ice Bowl I took advanced by 15 and beat the open division by 2.

This was the doubles Jake referred to above.

Solid first two events of the year. I was all ready to play the year in advanced and now i'm like :eek: "should i move up...?". But since then I've made up my mind one more solid advanced win and I will.

Last edited:
http://forums.nefa.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10799 <-- In this three round Ice Bowl I took advanced by 15 and beat the open division by 2.

This was the doubles Jake referred to above.

Solid first two events of the year. I was all ready to play the year in advanced and now i'm like :eek: "should i move up...?". But since then I've made up my mind one more solid advanced win and I will.

To be fair, ice bowls aren't a great guage for where you should be playing.

Not discounting that victory though, a 15 shot win is impressive!

Looking forward to going against you and Jake in a couple weeks at Devens.

Fun fact: you have the same name as my brother, except for the fact that he spells it correctly :p

Won 2 of my first 3 unsanctioned events. One in Kingman, and one in Bullhead City. I don't plan on losing anymore of those. Ill be a real lucky dog if I can pull off a sanctioned Open win. Pretty unlikely.

At the Mission Bay Ice Bowl I won Advanced and my fiancee won the ladies' division.

I won the DynamicDiscs Challenge in ADV when it came through North Little Rock. Maybe I should just use the Judge, Fugitive, Escape, and Trespass for every round I play?

That is an awesome prize no matter what size. I have been on the fence for a few years about buying a medium sized Yeti but the price is still a little high for me.

I won the Int Division of the Cedar Hill winter series
the first win i am truely proud of, 4 tournys with no true blow ups that cost me in the end