• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Idlewild Open driven by Innova & The Nati Aug 7-9

Nathan Queen and Terry Rothlisberger both got tap-in eagles on 17, yowza. Would love to see footage of those.

Coming into today, I predicted that KJo would have a great chance to win, Conrad would be right there with him, and Eagle would struggle out of the gate on a thick, wooded course.

How am I doing?

Coming into today, I predicted that KJo would have a great chance to win, Conrad would be right there with him, and Eagle would struggle out of the gate on a thick, wooded course.

How am I doing?

All I know is that I had Hammes in the top 4 for my pick 6

Eagle is on fire... if he gets any hotter, he might spontaneously combust

Sure seems that way.

Damn... Jones and Conrad appear to be struggling. :(

Really like those guys.

Kona and Missy Gannon don't appear to be off to good starts either.

Last edited:
:eek: WOW... that was an amazing shot for the kid... and the plane noise made it that much better. Kid just ripped that every bit of six hundred and landed in pretty much the perfect spot.

Sure seems that way.

Damn... Jones and Conrad appear to be struggling. :(

Really like those guys.

Kona and Missy Gannon don't appear to be off to good starts either.

Bad approach there cost 1 or 2 more. Gonna settle for par on the monster.

Nice eagle for Zach. Its freaking amazing that little guy can throw that far. Especially when just a few short years ago he was throwing FH rollers for his distance shots. Love it. haha

Zach is definitely impressive, however, I think his putting stroke will limit his ceiling unless he eliminates that hitch.

Eagle better take his medicine or he could be looking at a 7. I should know, that spot he's in has my name on it, lol.