• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 25-28

I figured as much.....

However can someone give me a rundown of the Castro hate? I don't see him around enough to have ever formulated an opinion. Sure seems like lots of folks have though...

Castro is the kid in elementary school who narcs on you for using a pen instead of a #2 pencil when taking a math quiz.

Nice start for Holyn Handley in her first big tournament. (+1, tied for 13th) She's only played in a handful of B tier events prior to the LVC.

For MPO, the only hole that should have been par 4 on Infinite is #8. Total par should have been 55.

For FPO, only holes #3, #8, #9, and #15 should have been par 4, but #8 was par 5. Total par should have been 58.

But, Hey! No par 2s!

(Sorry. Please resume normal human conversation. I'll see myself out.)

Paige shot a 52.... ten under against women's par, but still 7 under for the men... which would have had her tied for 16th. They play the same tees, just with a different par. She was great as usual.

MPO 52 rated 1037....FPO 52 rated 1031. . strange to me

But, 1031 rated round for Paige with 50% C1x and five missed C1x putts!!

Hailey is the big ? here...16 throws behing Paige in ONE round?!?

NO OBs for Paige, that must be a first ;)

Well done Conrad. . New discs new man?

good to see Madison Walker competing again. FPO is much better off with her than without

I was surprised to see her competing, and putting up a really good score too. Between Covid and injuries, she didn't really play at all last year, and she's barely mentioned disc golf on her socials in the past year. I thought she'd basically quit, and I thought leaving Innova was part of that. I guess not? Is she still unsponsored then?

I was surprised to see her competing, and putting up a really good score too. Between Covid and injuries, she didn't really play at all last year, and she's barely mentioned disc golf on her socials in the past year. I thought she'd basically quit, and I thought leaving Innova was part of that. I guess not? Is she still unsponsored then?

Honestly, I had the exact same line of reasoning. I figured she was all done with disc golf. As far as I know she is still unsponsored. Hopefully she sticks around