• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Jonesboro Open

That has to the rules call of the year. Your disc moves the OB stake forward so you are called, passed over IB with a significantly better lie.

I first though that there is no controversy on that, but what about if you a hit even a slightly flexible fence (like chain-link fence) and bounce back OB?

BTW, who kisses their disc before putting? I do like that pre putt routine, but I'm never doing it.

tenor.gif

I first though that there is no controversy on that, but what about if you a hit even a slightly flexible fence (like chain-link fence) and bounce back OB?

Exactly my thought. If the stake is considered part of the OB or the line (not clear that it is), then it should be treated like a fence and the OB line flexes with it. But if the line is defined by the string only, then the disc only has to break the plane past it, and the stake leaning into the in-bounds would be no different than a branch of a tree that is rooted in the OB but is hanging over in-bounds.

Bad news is Paige threw it in the water, on a positive note it was the best water ripple I've seen.

Seems like Henna has been having problems with angles on her upshots. Last round she basically parked 17 when she could approach neutral.

Yes, a really bad round for Henna. . .but still she is 15 throws ahead of the World champ. . .Henna and Eveliina have shown that they belong in the very top in the FPO field

I think it was Henna's first PDGA event this year, and first trip to US, so given that not a bad tournament at all.

Pretty perfect day, followed Paul & Simon on the chase card, now watching this unbelievable Masters, then back out to watch the finale in a couple hours.

Brutal conditions this morning though and only got colder by the end. Really windy, course is a swamp.

Latest posts