• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Jonesboro Open

Perfect timing finishing that up, just in time for me to switch over to the final hole of the Masters.

A little surprising she isn't sticking around for GBO in 2 weeks.

Yes, but the same goes for Eveliina. . and surprised that Henna and Eveliina is not traveling together. . maybe in a year or two

They are both SO good that money wise they can take home alot of price money

A little surprising she isn't sticking around for GBO in 2 weeks.

I imagine it's down to the Prodiscus sponsorship of the tournament. The Prodiscus brass comes over for their biggest event in the US, and brings their top player with them. Can't stick around for two more weeks when there's business (or school) to attend to at home.

Anyone know if Henna and Eveliina is studying, working or is pro Discgolfers now?

Possibly they are on vacation. They aren't on unlimited time.

Yea I get that, it just seems strange to me to come all the way over here for 1 event. With it being a Prodiscus sponsored event or maybe if its Worlds does make it a bit less strange....

… oh well, I guess I'm just greedy and want her and Evelina to play more over here.;)

I think Henna finished her studies last year or is just finishing them, I would guess she is working. She used to train swimming more than disc golf just a while ago, and given her young age she is certainly nowhere near her full potential.

I think Eveliina also just finished her studies.

Eveliina and Henna need to get a Van and do the US tour. . i´m sure there parents would love that ;)

But if you can win you can make a living. .Eveliina got $1800 for Memorial

But how much does it cost to travel to Memorial? Quick search shows that it is about 700-800$ just to fly to Arizona and back, plus everything else.

But how much does it cost to travel to Memorial? Quick search shows that it is about 700-800$ just to fly to Arizona and back, plus everything else.

I'm sure she got a nice healthy bonus from Innova for winning a tour event.

There's also the factor of obtaining a work visa if the plan is to come to the US and work for an extended period of time. I'm not sure the legalities of just coming over on a normal vacation/holiday visa (essentially, getting your passport stamped) and hanging around for the length of the tour. A few weeks like Kristin Tattar or Natalie Holloköi did last year is one thing. Full time tour is another.

Eric Oakley is in route for another top10 finish this year. He has started the season quite well, 8th at LVC, 11th at WACO, and 10th at Nick Hyde.

edit: Well, Oakley was third at Jonesboro last year so compared to that I guess he is disappointed.

Eric Oakley is in route for another top10 finish this year. He has started the season quite well, 8th at LVC, 11th at WACO, and 10th at Nick Hyde.

edit: Well, Oakley was third at Jonesboro last year so compared to that I guess he is disappointed.

If he's disappointed he's very good at hiding it. He was joking, laughing and smiling all day in Jonesboro. I get nothing but good vibes off him.

Latest posts