• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT Silver Series: 2021 Clash at The Canyons V July 2-4

The Canyons is a terrific course that keeps getting better by the day. I would not be surprised if in the next few years, they'll be hosting a major here. One unique aspect of Dellwood Park is the abundance of possible spectator viewing areas. In the early 1900's, thousands of Chicagoans would take the train to Dellwood park on the weekend. In it's peak, as many as 15,000 persons would visit during a weekend. There are bridges and other structures throughout the park that spectators could watch the action below, as well as a grandstand.

Looks like GK Pro on MPO lead tomorrow... Rd1 2:32pm cst card... Philo, Rathbun, Thomas Earhart and Dan Schlitter

and Ace Run Productions on FPO lead... 3:52pm cst card... Tattar, Hokom, Korver and Kacie Glade

Final round live on DGN Sunday.

Looks like GK Pro on MPO lead tomorrow... Rd1 2:32pm cst card... Philo, Rathbun, Thomas Earhart and Dan Schlitter

and Ace Run Productions on FPO lead... 3:52pm cst card... Tattar, Hokom, Korver and Kacie Glade

Final round live on DGN Sunday.

Swap Thomas Earhart for Ezra Aderhold. Apparently there was a mix up.

I always felt like The Canyons was just too small to host a big event. It's commendable that they were able to stretch it out to 8,419' (average hole length 467'). But I have to imagine the elite Gold level players would tear through it like a Kleenex at a snot party, just compared to the other courses they play on tour.

I have to imagine the elite Gold level players would tear through it like a Kleenex at a snot party, just compared to the other courses they play on tour.
I take it you have fond memories of the last snot party you went to?

I'm trying to remember when they became a thing...

Swap Thomas Earhart for Ezra Aderhold. Apparently there was a mix up.

Ezra absolutely shredded this course 2nd round last year with a 1096 rated 47. But Thomas Earhart is a local and an absolute fan favorite so it makes sense to give him some love on a feature card.

I predict Gavin Rathbun is going to do some things at this tournament. He's due

Aahhhh....so they're a military thing.

Sometimes I feel like I really missed out on a lot by not enlisting.

I would have, but I like to preserve thread integrity. Today, it's easy to understand what he did, and dies really screw anyone up.

But someone reading the 2021 World's thread somewhere down the road gets to those posts and goes :confused:

< puts sticks in mud all the time

Schlitter was definitely jacked up over the win. Good to see.

Not been a fan of Humphries on the skins games, but he was good on the GK Pro post production.

Hate to say it, Gavin not so much. Sometimes it seemed like he was talking in slow motion, then he'd speed up and sound fine.

Latest posts