• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc family portrait

Luke said:
You can't put coexist on a banshee! WTF? That disc is way to aggressive. Put that on a road runner or something.

haha, nahh My banshee is sweet and innocent ones you get to know her.

Current bag:
294o0fm.jpg

Ch wraith, Star Max, Star Teerex
Ch 11x teebird, Star FL, CFR destroyer
Ch Banshee, Star Mako
[/quote]

What are you putting with, the Mako

yeah... It's depressing. I refuse to putt with my aviars anymore. I just can't grip them well enough. I'm also struggling with my form and after youtube videos, threads here, and in person tips I still can't figure it out so I just turbo with my mako. I ordered two Ion's so I'm just waiting for those. Quite frustrating, my game has gotten better though, now I just take more risks trying to get the upshot or drive within 20 ft. Seems to work well. ;)

DSCN0624.jpg

1st Row

172 Star TL
173 Champion Orc
166 Elite Z Avenger
160 Star Firebird
167 Star Boss

2nd Row

175 Star Valkyrie
173 Pro Valkyrie
165 Champion Monarch
175 Star Sidewinder
172 Star Sidewinder

3rd Row

167 Star Spider
172 Opto Core
175 San Marino Star Roc
172 Pro Rhyno

4th Row

172 R-Pro Dart
173 Quantum Q-Mega

Biggio always reminded me of a dirty little kid living his dream playing in the bigs. Like Mark Lemke of the Braves (90s Braves), a little scrapper who made the plays and got the hits when he needed to.
Not like todays 'stars' who are more concerned with their dreads being even or their chains hanging out. Sheesh.

sweeper said:
My starting bag:

Pulse 171, Star Wraith n175, Pro Wraith 175, DX Wraith 175
Assassin 172, T-Comet 173, ESP Comet 174, X Comet 170
Wasp 178, Rattler 176 (rubbery), Rattler 174 (plasticky)

My practice bag:

Pulse, Wraiths
Assassins, Wasps
Rogues, Comets
Comets
Rattlers
Where's the HX2??

Where's the HX2??

This leads me to a sad story of love and loss. The HX2 was lost. I have a couple of #2 Helix but they are more domey, stiffer and just not as good. I have instead put the Assassin in my bag. I always wanted to like the assassin but never did. Now I do.

I will keep you all posted... whether you like it or not.

Here is what I am currently throwing..

4219316367_8ecf2c95ff_b.jpg

168 Star Boss (Long Hyzers and when I dont want to go right)
168 Star Wraith 12x (Main D Driver, broke in and stable, low ceiling D)
175 Champ Firebird 12x (Short Hyzers, and the only disc I thow Forehand/Thumbers)

3 172 Medium Flex Wizards (2 main beat in putters, 1 new one for overstable approach and drive)
3 177 DX Rocs (New Flat Purp, Stable Whitey, Understable really beat up Blue)
2 173 DX Teebirds (Control Drivers, 1 new, 1 broke in)

Got a new digital cam for Christmas, so here goes:

The Bag...Revo TX that I recently tried dyeing black (but turned purple instead):
IMG_0067.jpg

What's inside the bag:
IMG_0084.jpg

Row 1: 1.2 QOLF, 1.1 SOLF, 1.1 MOLF, 1st Run Star Teebird (from dgdave), Star Teebird (also from dgdave)
Row 2: CE Teebird, DX Teebird, DX Leopard, CE Firebird FX, Champ Glow Firebird (featuring Ted Damson art)
Row 3: 12x KC Roc, DX Rancho Roc, 11x KC Roc, 2003 Ching Roc
Row 4: Medium Wizard, Medium Glow Wiz (circle tooling), Soft Wizard, Medium Wizard (circle tooling)

Back-ups & Throwers:
IMG_0077.jpg

Left stack (from top): 12 Wizards, 2 San Marino Rocs, 3 Ontario Rocs, 5 KC Pro Rocs (10x-12x), 7 DX Rancho Rocs, 3 San Marino Q Sentinels
Right Stack (from top): 4 OLFs, 1 DX Teebird, 2 10x KC Teebirds, 2 CE Teebirds, 2 11x Teebirds, 7 Star Teebirds, 2 Champ Eagle-x, 3 Champ Glow Firebirds, 2 CE Firebird FX, 1 11x Firebird, 1 Star Firebird

Figured I would take a pic of the latest family since I was taking a pic of the black VP

33ug84j.jpg

Z force, Z pred, 1.2 SOLF
Champ Glo EL, Champ Glo EX, 1.2 SOLS, 1.1 SOLF, 1.1 SOLF
ESP Comet, ESP comet, DX roc, Star roc, Star roc
VP, VP, soft Magnet, soft Magnet

I usually have the ion and a beat wizard in instead of the two magnets but right now they are in my small bag.

RustyP said:
Got a new digital cam for Christmas, so here goes:

The Bag...Revo TX that I recently tried dyeing black (but turned purple instead):
IMG_0067.jpg

What's inside the bag:
IMG_0084.jpg

Row 1: 1.2 QOLF, 1.1 SOLF, 1.1 MOLF, 1st Run Star Teebird (from dgdave), Star Teebird (also from dgdave)
Row 2: CE Teebird, DX Teebird, DX Leopard, CE Firebird FX, Champ Glow Firebird (featuring Ted Damson art)
Row 3: 12x KC Roc, DX Rancho Roc, 11x KC Roc, 2003 Ching Roc
Row 4: Medium Wizard, Medium Glow Wiz (circle tooling), Soft Wizard, Medium Wizard (circle tooling)

nice bag

Cali said:
I guess one mans bottom of the pile field thrower is another mans wall hanger.

:lol: super 8) cali boy. nice lil VW, i'm a german car fan as well...funny how the disc analogy also applies to our vehicles, cept opposite.

I'm just yankin yer chain man.

I'm jealous of the collection and really like the designs you have them hung on your wall. Wish I had more wall space for hanging stuff as I only have my 3 lonely ace discs hung in a vertical row.

Latest posts