• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf and School

ranger

* Ace Member *
I'm sure this has been asked before, but a PE teacher friend was looking to start teaching disc golf in middle school. Are there any cheap (very small budget at this school) options for acquiring starter discs? They are currently planning on buying the really cheap plastic frisbees, but that's not going to be very good.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but a PE teacher friend was looking to start teaching disc golf in middle school. Are there any cheap (very small budget at this school) options for acquiring starter discs? They are currently planning on buying the really cheap plastic frisbees, but that's not going to be very good.

EDGE perhaps.

Dynamic sells bulk packs of baseline wardens and truths- $200 for 25 discs and free shipping- don't know if that's cheap enough, but it's not bad

Also reach out to the locals for donations. Most of us have some old stuff that we'd pay with for a good cause.

Gateway has always been really good about doing cheap packages especially when it comes to schools and non profit programs.

Also reach out to the locals for donations. Most of us have some old stuff that we'd pay with for a good cause.

We have a group up north of here that often hold unsanctioned tournaments. Fun guys and they work to make the tournaments fun. They usually give a tournament entry discount for a gently used disc. Most of the time the specify...putter, mid, driver. They are collected for a couple local school programs.

Contact Innova directly and see if they'll cut you a deal on some Optimizers or premie skeeters or something.

Latest posts