• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Course for Sale on Ebay!?

In addition to Morgan and the extremely locals, there is also a dg club in the area (DisCap) that keeps an eye on the course. Maybe not meticulously manicured, but its always playable. Well, not when there's 6ft of snow.

It's only at 40,000. 11 days to go. What do you guys think it'll end up at? I dunno if it'll break 100,000 even though it normally does spike toward the end.

the auction is really just to have a chance to purchase the land and course. if you read fine terms and question seller answered. If you win auction you don't win property but just a chance to purchase it for sellers price or negotated price NOT ebay price. what a bunch of crap. property looks incredible though

the auction is really just to have a chance to purchase the land and course. if you read fine terms and question seller answered. If you win auction you don't win property but just a chance to purchase it for sellers price or negotated price NOT ebay price. what a bunch of crap. property looks incredible though

Yeah but I bet it will go for around the suggested ebay price.

Right I know that, but if there's no one the guy wants to sell it to on ebay, he's going to sell it to a strip mall or something.

HOLY CRAP! I didn't realize this till just now. I know why that course is for sale...

I used to be in the US Navy and taught Nuclear Power at the Ballston Spa Nuclear Prototype facility in Wilton, NY. They have three (from when I was there in 89-94) fully operational prototype military nuclear reactors. (ssshhh that's classified information). The site is ten miles from the disc golf course. hell, you can see what it has done to the surrounding area from the satellite view on Google maps. bet it gives a whole new meaning to a "glow round". :)

RadioactiveDisc.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I didn't realize this till just now. I know why that course is for sale...

I used to be in the US Navy and taught Nuclear Power at the Ballston Spa Nuclear Prototype facility in Wilton, NY. They have three (from when I was there in 89-94) fully operational prototype military nuclear reactors. (ssshhh that's classified information). The site is ten miles from the disc golf course. hell, you can see what it has done to the surrounding area from the satellite view on Google maps. bet it gives a whole new meaning to a "glow round". :)

RadioactiveDisc.jpg

Are you trying to scare people off so you can get the course cheap?

had to check google maps myself...nice graphic, but not real...you got me though!

Google just updates their maps. Looks like it sold just in the nick of time!

11012536.jpg

Google just updates their maps. Looks like it sold just in the nick of time!

11012536.jpg

ruuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! :eek:

PS...that is what I always had in the back of mind when closing a circuit breaker in phase on a main coolant pump....the big OOPS!

Last edited:
I really hope this course is being bought by someone who wants to keep it a disc golf course and not someone who just wants to develope it.

Shhh...don't tell anyone yet...but I heard that timg bought it and is going to fix it up and build some cabins and make it a destination course...and it's going to be free for all members of dgcr.com.

Shhh...don't tell anyone yet...but I heard that timg bought it and is going to fix it up and build some cabins and make it a destination course...and it's going to be free for all members of dgcr.com.

No, just for those of us appreciative enough to pay for a premium membership. Feel guilty yet? Cough up the 25 bucks already guys :D

Latest posts