• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Gear On Random Things

This is just a random idea, but last night I was thinking about this thread (yes, I need help) and I was thinking about , what about taking some pics with mascots and clowns holding your gear? You know, like if you go to an event, or Chuckie Cheese, or something like that? Just an idea. I bet the people in the costumes would do it for you. What would be funnier than seeing a clown holding a discs with a bag?

I even thought about Christmas time and finding a random Santa to hold my discs for a picture. That would rock.

If anyone meets a celebrity, you for sure need to get them to hold a disc or your bag. I was thinking about this the other day. I've met a few, including Danica Patrick, and I really wish I would have had my disc golf stuff. :p

This is such a funny idea. I have a few things in mind, now to see if I can pull it off.

Aviar's Trip to Disney

Here's my JK Aviar waiting to get on the plane.

picture.php

Here she is coming off of the checked baggage conveyor belt.

picture.php

And finally, she made it to Disney World.

picture.php

And yes... my wife thinks that I'm a freak! ;)

I totally blew an opportunity to have a pirate hold my Katana (I need to get a gateway ninja)

I would post it here and the Pirates vs. Ninjas thread

there a several smaller statutes of liberty around St. Pete I could probably work out at various businesses. Maybe if I used a mini it would look a little more realistic

^^^ lol @ Disney (Magic Kingdom?)

:)

Exactly. We're right in front of the entrance to the Magic Kingdom.

I totally forgot to take any pics until the last day and then didn't have the opportunity to ask Mickey or any other characters to hold my disc. Maybe next time?

We took my Aero on a tour of some Michigan and Colorado ski areas last year:

Winter Park
picture.php

The rest of the tour is here.

I'm going to have to jump on this one! I've got some Ideas for this one! To bad it's dark out at the moment, but I now have a new objective!

Here are just two of the photos I have taken with Dirk. He is a traveling Gnome disc I got from a tournament. There was 50 in all given away with a website dedicated to capture their travel photos. The website never got off the ground but nonetheless I have a bunch of travel photos of him.

Attachments

• DSC02462.jpg
    DSC02462.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 127
Wal Mart

You'll find the coolest things at WalMart. And that's a steal of a price for a San Marino Star Roc! :)

picture.php

there a several smaller statutes of liberty around St. Pete I could probably work out at various businesses. Maybe if I used a mini it would look a little more realistic

I've had this pic on my phone for a couple months and just downloaded it tonight. Then I couldn't believe that this thread hadn't been visited in so long. I actually had a hard time finding the thread. So hopefully some people who have never seen this thread will enjoy it and add to it.

There's a small Statue of Liberty at a restaurant/pharmacy/carwash :confused: in Cumberland, MD. She throws a JK Aviar!

picture.php