• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Market Research Questionnaire

1. How much did you spend on disc golf in 2019?
E. $200+

2. How many discs did you buy in 2019?
E. 21+

3. Did you play in a tournament or league event in 2019?
A. Yes

4. Do you own any disc golf apparel? (disc golf branded clothing)
A. Yes

5. Did you buy any disc golf apparel in 2019?
A. Yes

6. Would you purchase disc golf clothing from an exclusive disc golf clothing brand?
A. Yes

7. Do you prefer to buy your disc golf related gear online or in store?
A. Online

Good evening, I am looking to get some community feedback for some market research for a future disc golf business. If you could please take a few minutes to answer the questions below, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time and feedback!

1. How much did you spend on disc golf in 2019?
A. $0-$49
B. $50-$99
C. $100-$149
D. $150-$199
E. $200+

2. How many discs did you buy in 2019?
A. 0-5
B. 6-10
C. 11-15
D. 16-20
E. 21+

3. Did you play in a tournament or league event in 2019?
A. Yes
B. No

4. Do you own any disc golf apparel? (disc golf branded clothing)
A. Yes
B. No

5. Did you buy any disc golf apparel in 2019?
A. Yes
B. No

6. Would you purchase disc golf clothing from an exclusive disc golf clothing brand?
A. Yes
B. No

7. Do you prefer to buy your disc golf related gear online or in store?
A. Online
B. In Store

Thank you in advance for those who fill this out so I can get some feedback, stay on the lookout for another round of questions coming in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy your night and get out throwing!

1 - E
2 - A
3 - A
4 - A
5 - B
6 - Too vague of a question. Depends on the brand name, logo designs, whos behind the company, and how the clothes fit.
7 - Neither, vendors at tournaments

What a crazy way to collect data, especially if you get a ton of responses. Someone is going to have to manually read each reply, keep track of the results, etc. lol.. Plenty of services online to create a survey and get the results.