• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISC GOLF MYRTLE BEACH AREA

BING

Looking for people to play some DG in the Myrtle Beach area. BORED AS HELL out here and don't know a soul to play some DG with. Hit me up if you live in the area I'm off only Tuesday after 12 and all day Wed.

HIT ME UP,

BING

There is a 9 hole in surfside.. I cant remember the name off hand but its on the course map. There is also a guy on here that is from MB so he might chime in with some ideas.

Loris Disc Golf I'll meet u there

Hey just let me know what day you can make it...I'm good for anytime after 1pm live only 30 miles from course.

Peace

BING

New RECORD for ME!!!

Just shot -4 today at LORIS with friend from work at 5pm. Wish I had someone to throw with who match play. Always play better with someone who shots a good game. Back 9 messed me up should have shot -7 or so arhhhhhhhh. Someone come kick my tail I need a beat down been so long since I played a pro or even advance player.

BING

Yeah that course in Tubelo Bay $9.00 to play last yr hope it hasn't gone up since then. And really ain't worth it for gas and to pay. BOOOOOOO but if you got a group of people I would go. Hate playing by myself. LMK

Peace,

BING

Paging RussMB .... RussMB to the white courtesy phone please. ;)

:hfive::thmbup: That made me bust a gut! hahaha

He PM'd me. Finally, I'm not alone on here anymore! :p He still lives about 45 miles away, but he's in the area!

Last edited:
Yeah that course in Tubelo Bay $9.00 to play last yr hope it hasn't gone up since then. And really ain't worth it for gas and to pay. BOOOOOOO but if you got a group of people I would go. Hate playing by myself. LMK

Peace,

BING

You Paid 9$ last year??? I pay 10$ everytime! How'd you swing that?

Looking for people to play some DG in the Myrtle Beach area. BORED AS HELL out here and don't know a soul to play some DG with. Hit me up if you live in the area I'm off only Tuesday after 12 and all day Wed.

HIT ME UP,

BING

Hey, also, Check out the Myrtle Beach Area Disc Golf Facebook page I created. The link is Just below in my sig. I do believe there are some guys on there from NC, that are in Loris range. I'm not sure how close, but feel free to post the details about your doubles night anyway! That's what it's there for! :)

Looks like I am going to be in Ocean Isle June 4-11 and wouldn't mind trying some courses in the area. It's a while a way but something for you to look forward to :D.

Plan on being in Myrtle Beach (roadie from Raleigh) area on April 25 and 26. Hitting Castle Pain on the way down, but wouldn't mind getting up for a round at Loris on the 26th - it would be morning around 10ish.

Loris DG Game

That week wont work because I got a tourney on 30th so wife working all week to get off sat and sun so I can go. Dang the bad luck but lets see what happens she might work at 4 and if I get off at 12 like I do I can play and be back before 330 easy. So lets wait and see keep in touch okay.

Thanks for the reply,

BING

Latest posts