• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf on Let's Make a Deal

PhillyMatt

Broad Street Bully
I work with CBS and man, this was amazing to see.

"what are you dressed as here maam?"

"I'm a disc, golf, basket!"

"ohhh well! you are our first disc golf basket on the show!"

Nice! We're now on daytime TV!

I know that guy! If I had to guess, he's wearing a pop top destroyer on his chest. I stayed with him and the San Diego crew at Am Nats a few years back.

Awesome, now we just need that to become the trendy Halloween costume this year.

a) cool.
b) I didn't even know Let's Make a Deal was still taping new shows... thought it went out of production a while ago.

He's an innova proto star DUHHHH

Thats Angel, i posted this on FB also on the innova page and it's blown the F up, has about 400 likes and 30 comments including comments from the people in the pic. Pretty cools tuff

Dumb.-Still.1.jpg

It keeps on coming. Disc golf is making appearances here and there, which can do nothing but make people wonder about it. That is the first step in edu-macating people who know little to nothing about what it is, in this case, disc golf. I'm guessing the next thing we'll see on LMAD will be a group of friends dressed as their favorite disc.

So i told my friend about this and told her to watch. She just texted me and said they were just on. I asked if they won anything and she said "Yes, $200 because they had a real disc" to which my response was "But he was wearing innova...so was it really a real disc? or was it a groove? rofl" ........ AND THEN

I looked closer at the pic.....I may have been right. I think I see a groove!

So i told my friend about this and told her to watch. She just texted me and said they were just on. I asked if they won anything and she said "Yes, $200 because they had a real disc" to which my response was "But he was wearing innova...so was it really a real disc? or was it a groove? rofl" ........ AND THEN

I looked closer at the pic.....I may have been right. I think I see a groove!

Sugarnot is right, that groove where the width of the rim is supposed to be. I bought a groove just because it was on sale. Should have left it and saved the $$$ for a real disc.