• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Prodigy

Leopard said:
Frank Delicious said:
can't believe none of their discs have been PDGA approved yet.
PDGA has been honoring some requests lately to NOT publicize proprietary info, which is awesome. They've held release details for Vibram and MVP, to my knowledge.

Didn't know that. Alright then.

Leopard said:
Frank Delicious said:
PDGA has been honoring some requests lately to NOT publicize proprietary info, which is awesome. They've held release details for Vibram and MVP, to my knowledge.

This...I'll bet chuck has the discs and knows what's up, or he wouldn't have popped up here in our little rumor thread acting like he doesn't know anything...I know that game! :wink:

I've known some elements of "what's going on" over the past year but believe Vegan if you wish. I'm not the one who gets the discs or targets for testing but post the updated Approved product files and Announcements when they're ready. I'll be traveling over the holidays so I sure hope I'll have Internet access if I'm asked to post anything on January 1.

unclemercy said:
keltik said:
I still can't get over the craft beer thing.

i guess theres craft in everything but so far their craft is of the dump and stir kit variety.

Craft beer is fine art in a glass. Most especially IPA's.

Mark Ellis said:
unclemercy said:
keltik said:
I still can't get over the craft beer thing.
i guess theres craft in everything but so far their craft is of the dump and stir kit variety.
Craft beer is fine art in a glass. Most especially IPA's.

Mark if you ever come out for Masters Cup, we'll show you California's finest.

Stringbean said:
Alesmith mmmmmmmm

Good stuff from SoCal, I also really like the Wipeout IPA from Port Brewing, maybe my favorite IPA south of Bakersfield. NorCal's current best IPA is (imho) a seasonal beer that is bought off the shelves by selfish hoarders the instant it is released: Lil' Sumpin "Wild" (August) from Lagunitas.

Found this on reddit yesterday.

4FNSU.jpg

Leopard said:
Frank Delicious said:

This...

badfinger said:
Found this on reddit yesterday.
4FNSU.jpg

Good to see the disc logo isn't quite as dumb as those shirts that show up from a google search of "disc golf prodigy."