• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf shoes- you have a favorite

CFH-mn

Par Member
i have a favorite pair of shoes a wear wene i play, after going in the pond in the valley, i dropped one on the way back to my car. 5 hrs later i noticed it was missing. So i flew back to the valley bangn gears the entire drive and searched the trail and asked every group that walked by. then i hear a "over here"
My wolverine shoe is found! someone desided to throw it in the woods...
now i have 5 pair so i should never run out!

i love the MX tread pattern + waterproof and rugged...
i got the first pair at the sportsmans guide outlet room $25
real leather and tough!

my friend wears a tore up pair of nikes! the side is shredded from dragging on the pad. he swears by them and wont play in anything else...

These threads make me feel bad that I don't :

1. Play in the rain
2. Play in the mud
3. Don't drag my feet
4. Throw my disc in the rough
5. Step in thornbushes.

I generally wear whatever athletic shoes I'm planning on wearing that day. Typically Nike Pegasus.

I like Adidas brand shoe.

vibram-five-fingers-shoes.png

a tore up pair of nikes! the side is shredded...wont play in anything else...

This! seriously ^^

Mine are old running shoes that I have worn out, but I still use them for disc golf. I don't want to ruin the soles of my new shoes on the teepads.

Chucks!, but i drag my foot too, so i have to replace them frequently.

I have 4 different pairs of shoes that I usually disc golf in. Some meshy really light merrells for hot summer days, high and low top bite shoes for cooler days or rougher terrain, and waterproof merrell moabs for wet or snowy days.

Because I drag my foot a lot I"m afraid to buy good quality (expensive) ones because no shoe technology is going to stand up to the dragging.

Zappos has a very customer friendly return policy. If during the first 365 days you find something you don't like, they'll take the shoes back. $100/year for solid (and safe) footwear is money well spent in my book.

Some old Saucony's I've had since highschool. Keep tearing the soles off of all my Nike's I play in.