• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Stores

I am not exactly sure where you are but discnation is in austin texas. not sure if that helps or not.

Cheers - Koffee

I thought we ha some rich guy coming on here trying to buy stores :D...

@ Koffee- Unfortunately I am in North Texas a few minutes away from Oklahoma. Thanks for the info though!!
@ vonDrehle- I was had the money to buy some stores! Definitely wouldn't be in Wichita Falls...hahaha!!

haha, wichita falls huh. try academy, but thatll be your best bet. and get some good wind practice in.

@ DiscNutt123- Funny....I drove right thru Denton on my way here. I will definitely stop back by there on my way home. You wouldn't happen to know the hours to the store would you? Thanks for the info!!
@ emook- I definitley got some practice in on the wind yesterday. That's the most wind I have played in since I have started playing. That don't have wind like that back in Florida!

Go to his website and just give him a call. He operates out of his house, so basically you just setup a time to meet.

Latest posts