• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

baronsamedidg.jpg

jobsgatesmedium.jpg

Mac Vs Windows, iphone vs Windows Phone, Roc vs Buzzz

I posted 4 pics all together, some got put on the previous page. Enjoy!

Predatordrone2.jpg

The Predator Drone attacks.

:thmbup: Very Nice!! I like this one! Besides her Anhyzer Skirt, ;) I like the discs in the window! Good detail!

The store windows discs still don't look quite right to me. Also, I probably could have done something in the window behind her, you can still see some of the jewelry store's display in that window. I may give it a tweak later.

The store windows discs still don't look quite right to me. Also, I probably could have done something in the window behind her, you can still see some of the jewelry store's display in that window. I may give it a tweak later.

All you have to do is make that panel feature the beginners' lightweight line from Lat64. ;)

Disc Golfers need some Bling! ;) We are our own worst critic. lol I do the same thing. The Bill Gates/Steve Jobs pic has a number of flaws that I can't stop looking at. It's not as good as my Hillary/Obama pic, but I was just like ahh... That's good enough! lol

It's been a long time since I went through this thread. I had forgotten about a lot of these. I'm laughing all over again. It was like reading it for the first time.

The Clinton/Obama Roc vs. Buzzz is tough to beat, given this forum.

Iwo is great, also.

I was scrolling through, waiting for the "sailor/nurse" kissing, arguably the most iconic photo of the 20th century (Iwo too.)

Someone needs to do more with that one.

Latest posts