• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained - VIDEO GAME!

The -29 was pretty fun to put together, although I was hoping it was obvious that it wasn't a "real" round :) if anyone takes the time to figure out how i did it, and put together a round like that, i'd love to see it! It's not photoshop, my phone says -29 at FR :D

I know how you did it. ;) ;)
The Tiger Woods 12 game has the same "glitch". I have a 45(-27) at St Andrews.

Still no Ace....I've hit metal once though.

Still struggling with the "lean" feature. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Also would really like to have a way to make certain discs your "primary" so every throw I don't have to select a different disc

Hey everyone!

After a few days away from the thread, it looks like there are a few common themes I should address... First off, it appears most of you are enjoying the game, and that is one of the most important things for us! We are constantly updating the app with new features, but there is a bit of a lag between iOS and Android, with common update times being:

*iOS: 10-14 days
*Android: 3-5 days

We have to go through an approval process every time we upload a new build to the App Store, which takes ~7-8 days in review currently. Add in a bit of testing, and we get the time frame you see above. We are making sure that iOS users get all the most important updates, but we are usually a few versions ahead on Android.

We believe the in-app purchase issue should be taken care of from here on out. If you ever have issues, go to the system settings, tap "Restore IAP," and restart the game. Make sure you are connected to a network so that the game can communicate with your app store for the reset. That should take care of any problems you may have with the IAP.

The lean function is a little weird at the moment, but the newest update we are testing for both platforms fixes it. You should see that and a lot of cool new features (including a new course) in the next production update. We are pretty excited to get this next one out. I'm sure I am forgetting some topics I should address, but I will touch on them soon.

Keep on playing!

We are also running a friendly competition on our Facebook page. Try your hand at the first ever Furnace Rock Open! Submit your best scores to our FB page before 7:00 PM next Monday. We will take a random drawing from all participants for a Local Route Labs t-shirt, and the winner of the tournament may even get their name in the credits of the game!

11951371_884089361673662_4445691870213251276_n.jpg

Submit as many scores as you like and interact with other players in a friendly competition!

P.S. For those of you in the know, this is a gentlemen's game, so play fair! The days are numbered on that one... Enjoy it while it lasts! ;)

You should see that and a lot of cool new features (including a new course) in the next production update.

I have been LOVING the game. Great work! :thmbup:

This weekend I was really wishing there were more courses, then you added the blues and it totally revamped the game! I'm loving it even more. The Cay on blues is epic!

Cheers.

I have been LOVING the game. Great work! :thmbup:

This weekend I was really wishing there were more courses, then you added the blues and it totally revamped the game! I'm loving it even more. The Cay on blues is epic!

Cheers.

I hadn't been back to the sandy shores in a while, when I came back, I was pleasantly surprised to find a great update on OB. from what i've found it works very well dropping you a your last point of being in bounds. makes for a much more difficult round than any other biome, not being able to run aces but rather looking for safe landing for putting.

looking forward to ios updates!

We are also running a friendly competition on our Facebook page. Try your hand at the first ever Furnace Rock Open! Submit your best scores to our FB page before 7:00 PM next Monday. We will take a random drawing from all participants for a Local Route Labs t-shirt, and the winner of the tournament may even get their name in the credits of the game!

11951371_884089361673662_4445691870213251276_n.jpg

Submit as many scores as you like and interact with other players in a friendly competition!

P.S. For those of you in the know, this is a gentlemen's game, so play fair! The days are numbered on that one... Enjoy it while it lasts! ;)

Yeah, Jenga! Ya filthy back-out cheater! ;)

I shot a real life +30 once. Whoever decided it was a good idea for an ice bowl in 40+ mph winds to be a safari course needs disc slapped.

the thread has gone quiet.... maybe because i'm posting too much, maybe because the new update gives us a lot more options to spend our money :clap:

all of a sudden i need to raise a lot of cash so i can play a new course, and blue tees and blue pin placements... and now i need more power to drive the blue to blue :|

if you were wondering, it's more lucrative to play advanced settings, and if you can play well make some more money :)

White to White = Ace $10, Birdie $3, Par $1
Blue to White, White to Blue = Ace $11, Birdie $4, Par $
Blue to Blue = Ace $12, Birdie $5, Par $3

Jenga's certainly right. It is nice to rack up the cash on blues! :thmbup:

If you can drive close enough to putt.... played +3 on FR blue-blue, still need more money for more power!!

Latest posts