• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golfers worst enemy?

DGers worst enemy?

• Total voters
A DGers worst enemy is DGing d-bags. The vandals (yes it inludes the grafitti artists), the drunks, the litterers, the people who play with no regard for others.

As this sport increases in popularity we need to be better stewards of the sport. I'm a very liberal minded individual as a rule. And I don't care if you drink, smoke, eat, or play with a group of 8. Be respectful of the park. Use the garbage cans if provided and if not, pack it in - pack it out. You aced number X? Whoop & Holler! Sharpie that disc. No one else cares so don't mark the basket. And, btw, no one cares that Vinnie fell in the mud near number 18 as the tee sign proclaims. And don't bend up the damn tee signs. Yes, its 420, 24/7, 365, but do you have to write that on every picnic table? And like Vinnie falling in the mud, no one cares that brian is gay or Suzie does all kinds of wild things. Families actually use the parks too.

Very well put, sir! Unfortunately, most people on this site already ,or should, know these things. It's the ones that have no clue about this site that need the info. Maybe we should mark the tee signs with "for a good time, go to dgcoursereview.com." I know, that kind of defeats the purpose but it could help.

A DGers worst enemy is DGing d-bags. The vandals (yes it inludes the grafitti artists), the drunks, the litterers, the people who play with no regard for others.

As this sport increases in popularity we need to be better stewards of the sport. I'm a very liberal minded individual as a rule. And I don't care if you drink, smoke, eat, or play with a group of 8. Be respectful of the park. Use the garbage cans if provided and if not, pack it in - pack it out. You aced number X? Whoop & Holler! Sharpie that disc. No one else cares so don't mark the basket. And, btw, no one cares that Vinnie fell in the mud near number 18 as the tee sign proclaims. And don't bend up the damn tee signs. Yes, its 420, 24/7, 365, but do you have to write that on every picnic table? And like Vinnie falling in the mud, no one cares that brian is gay or Suzie does all kinds of wild things. Families actually use the parks too.

Anyone have Suzie's number!:gross:

Right now I'd have to say ticks. They just started coming out a week or two ago. I got 5 off my when I was playing yesterday and found a really, really tiny one when I got home.

Luckily we don't have fire ants around here, those are pretty bad too.

I HATE ticks! If I had a phobia it would be tickophobia.

You are absolutely your own worst enemy.

Mosquitoes, horse flies, etc, a close second.

Trees are a distant 3rd (it's not like they move, right? :))

Seems lately it is myself.

Secound being water, I think my discs have a water magnet in them. They always seem to find the fastest way into it...........then again...........see the first statement.