• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc on DGcoursereview logo??? What is it?

What type of disc is the orange disc in the DGcoursereview logo???

• Aero

Votes: 39 18.7%
  • Gator

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Other

Votes: 132 63.2%

• Total voters

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I noticed this and thought it would be a funny poll. Unfortunately I only know Innova brands but what is this disc most like?

I too think it looks like a putt'r, at least from the bottom. It looks to have more of a dome though.

It's an orange 168g Star Aviar that has a wicked fade ever since it got ran over in the driveway in August of 2002. The drive had just been freshly sealed, as well, leaving a black underside to the disc.

I said Areo based on what was given but I think it is likely something else now that I look at it. I like the hamburger bun and that is highly possible. I am going to say a Sonic or some other disc I say a couple of guys messing around with at the last tournament I played in. It was a catch disc that they were just messing around with for fun. One guy used it in the ring of fire once. I think they called it a Hero. Anyone know what they might have been talking about?

Let's see. There's a 90% chance it was thrown by a RHBH player and it's curving to the right, so it's either a turnover shot or an anny. Since the outside end is down, I'd say a turnover. Kind of a fat disc,too, so I've got to go with a putter of some kind.

I'll have to go with a soft Magnet.

Woodpecker

I'm convinced that the disc is an Innova DX Zephyr, a specialty disc...

Zephyr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: