• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discaft MRV

I know that dicraft stopped making these a while back, but I LOVE these disc. I can't seem to find anymore anywhere.

Does anyone have a line on some new condition Elite Z- MRV? Please let me know. I have more aces with that disc than any other. I only have one left in pretty good condition.

And if not, does anyone have any suggestions on a good replacement... even though it's irreplaceable ;)

I know that dicraft stopped making these a while back, but I LOVE these disc. I can't seem to find anymore anywhere.

Does anyone have a line on some new condition Elite Z- MRV? Please let me know. I have more aces with that disc than any other. I only have one left in pretty good condition.

And if not, does anyone have any suggestions on a good replacement... even though it's irreplaceable ;)

I have a 171 g Elite X MRV. I'd rate it around a 7. It's been used. Has some minor dings and scratches but nothing major. PM me if interested. I can take pics if you want. Also has old ink on the bottom from previous owner.

Last edited:
I have a pink X MRV that has my name on it but has only been thrown about a dozen times with no tree hits.

Thanks everyone.... looking for one 173g-175g. and preferably in Z plastic.

Thinking about getting my hands on one of those aftershocks to see the comparison.

I have a couple but i'm really really picky when it comes to trading them.
Only rare discraft offers please

I feel you buddy, I miss my Z MRV dearly!! I picked up an old X MRV, but it's totally not the same. That being said, I've thrown an Aftershock and it's pretty close...not exact, but pretty close...

I have a heavily used elite pro MRX that I would give to anyone interested if they covered shipping. It's yellow, used, and inked. I never use it, sits in the corner all alone. Oh yeah, it's 171g.

buy an aftershock and be amazed how close it is to the MRV

After reading this I called my friend who wants a new stabler MRV than his beat up X-MRV.

I have the candy sparkle one from worlds I'm gonna let him try, but he is skeptical. Does it fly similarly to the MRV? I don't have an MRV in front of me but the mold looks similar.

If I had to guess I'd guess the Aftershock has more glide and is not as fast...?

Thoughts?

After reading this I called my friend who wants a new stabler MRV than his beat up X-MRV.

I have the candy sparkle one from worlds I'm gonna let him try, but he is skeptical. Does it fly similarly to the MRV? I don't have an MRV in front of me but the mold looks similar.

If I had to guess I'd guess the Aftershock has more glide and is not as fast...?

Thoughts?

It's been a while since I've thrown an MRV so I don't remember the speed very well but the aftershock is a pretty fast mid. It's not quite as stable as a Z MRV in the same weight but it is still plenty stable and it does have good glide. A 177+ sparkle Z aftershock is going to be plenty stable for almost any shot you wouldn't need a gator or drone for.

The Aftershock is close but definitely faster. I have a dozen or so MRV's for sale. Some brand new Z (1 dyed), D (2000 Worlds), Dyed X w/hotstamp, and a couple of used X.

Latest posts