• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discgolf planet tv

T.Hizzle

Eagle Member
Anybody else getting vertigo from watching the coverage? I think the camera person might have some special needs.

I think they are doing a great job. Sometimes the camera work is questionable, but it is awesome what they are doing. Especially covering both the GBO and NCDGC in the same weekend.

I think they are doing a great job. Sometimes the camera work is questionable, but it is awesome what they are doing. Especially covering both the GBO and NCDGC in the same weekend.

C'mon man! The quality and shakeness is like watching old VHS home movies from the 1980's. Does Discgolf planet own HD cameras?

I am pretty sure they don't own them. With the little funding they have, I'm sure they can't afford to. They are doing the best they can. If you haven't checked, they are pretty expensive, and they are probably stretched to the limits covering 2 events in one weekend. For 25 or more bucks you could become a lifetime member and fund their HD cameras if you want it to be better :thmbup:

I am pretty sure they don't own them. With the little funding they have, I'm sure they can't afford to. They are doing the best they can. If you haven't checked, they are pretty expensive, and they are probably stretched to the limits covering 2 events in one weekend. For 25 or more bucks you could become a lifetime member and fund their HD cameras if you want it to be better :thmbup:

Haha, for the $10,000+ the pDGa payed for the tent. They could have at least bought 2-3 HD camcorders for Discgolf planet tv. The impaired camera guy is another story.......

Haha, for the $10,000+ the pDGa payed for the tent. They could have at least bought 2-3 HD camcorders for Discgolf planet tv. The impaired camera guy is another story.......

I'm sorry, your grammar and spelling are a challenge to me ... kinda like a cameraman not keeping still and regular definition instead of high def is to you.

Did you mean "spayed", "prayed", "paid", "played",
or "NOTA" ? I'd also appreciate our association being spoken of in context as if it were our association (since it is).

I'm sorry, your grammar and spelling are a challenge to me ... kinda like a cameraman not keeping still and regular definition instead of high def is to you.

Did you mean "spayed", "prayed", "paid", "played",
or "NOTA" ? I'd also appreciate our association being spoken of in context as if it were our association (since it is).

Thanks for the spell check payed = paid

DG internet streaming. serious business.

serious_cat_2.jpg

I think its more of a streaming issue, i bet they are shooting in HD cameras, but streaming an HD feed live is different story

I'm happy to live events and new contents, it is better than years ago when they didn't have it at all. At least we're getting more exposure and DG is evolving, somtimes things just don't happen at the pace you want. Either way, just enjoy it and be happy.

I want the old chat box back. Hardly anyone signs up with Facebook or Twitter. JR should just implement a permanent ban on the folks that get crazy.