• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discin Courses in Germany

:thmbup:

you guys are awesome! thanks for all the updates.

Train tickets bought for my next trip this weekend. I'm 'updating' Salzgitter, the two Wolfenbuttels, and Wolfsburg.

Any updates from you, soldier?

i went to sohnstetten and allgau this weekend, met paul at allgau. Really cool guy, i'm gunna update both of these courses, awesome day, we will be planning another trip to allgau and we'll try to stay overnight

i went to sohnstetten and allgau this weekend, met paul at allgau. Really cool guy, i'm gunna update both of these courses, awesome day, we will be planning another trip to allgau and we'll try to stay overnight

No updates on those needed, just reviews. :)

Those are in my opinion the best two courses in Germany. Can't wait to read what you think!

No updates on those needed, just reviews. :)

Those are in my opinion the best two courses in Germany. Can't wait to read what you think!

without a doubt they are the best. I updated them. I tried to upload a couple pics to f(can't spell the name)-Vulkan. but i guess my memory card malfunctioned and i only have 2 pictures to post. Otherwise i thinkthe next trip will probably be to a closer course before July, since i'm heading back to the states next month, then when i get back in August, we're going to hit the courses more often. Hopefully by then the one in Bamberg will be open.

without a doubt they are the best. I updated them. I tried to upload a couple pics to f(can't spell the name)-Vulkan. but i guess my memory card malfunctioned and i only have 2 pictures to post. Otherwise i thinkthe next trip will probably be to a closer course before July, since i'm heading back to the states next month, then when i get back in August, we're going to hit the courses more often. Hopefully by then the one in Bamberg will be open.

Keep in mind pictures have to be under 600 kb...I always have to resize the images too, it's kind of a pain. :|

Getting courses installed in southern Germany takes a very, very long time. I've met with city council members 3 times and exchanged several emails since last September about a disc golf course in Ulm and the progress is (to me) unbearably slow. I probably won't be able to play the course I essentially designed and established since I'll be back in USA before it goes in.

Quick update from me. I just got done reviewing, updating, and uploading pictures from my trip this weekend...after sitting in a train for 5 hours, it was super nice to finally disc (even though none of these courses were spectacular) !

Seeliger, Gutspark Linden, Salzgittersee, and Allerpark are all up to date!

Sargenroth has updated information, pictures, and a review.

This has been your weekend update with ElementZ. :thmbup:

Pirmasens played, reviewed, pictures posted, and course information updated.

Also played in Belgium! I had a super fun time playing that course and STRONGLY recommend playing there if you get a chance. Information, pictures, and a review is posted for that one as well.

This concludes my disc golf in Germany/Europe update. I'll keep adding the courses as they get installed in Germany, but I won't be able to review and take pictures because my study abroad time as come to an end. It's been a really fun and hopefully helpful hobby. :thmbup:

Peace out!

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention.

If anyone browsing these forums has any questions, comments, compliments, or concerns about German disc golf or the courses, feel free to contact me!

Wow, seems things are going really well in Germany :thmbup: , and Europe in general.

Actually considering doing a lat64 order from Europe, shipping will probably be a lot cheaper than from the States

Hey elementz I'm back in Germany and ready to go disc again

Make it happen! I'm heading back to the US on Friday. :(

I got a sponsorship from Crosslap, so as soon as I get back to the states and get my gear, I'll do some giveaways on this site to start spreading the word!

Awesome and congrats, any word on the course near bamberg?

I have no updates for you there, sorry...

Augsburg is the only course to go in since my last update, I think...

The Stuttgart area is going to get a sweet new 18 holer in October-ish and the course I designed for Ulm has a chance of going in this fall too.

sounds good, I'll definitely check it out if i'm still around, It is looking like October ish time frame is when i'm out of germany for good. or at least for a while

sounds good, I'll definitely check it out if i'm still around, It is looking like October ish time frame is when i'm out of germany for good. or at least for a while

I wouldn't if I were you... it was half an hour away from me and I still didn't go.

It's just four baskets without tees or signs or anything. No need to waste your time. :)

Enjoy your remaining time in Germany!