• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania TD

I got a bunch (4) of new max-weight F2 Jolly Launcher plastic C-lines.
Let me go back and look at them again, and I'll post (if/when I remember).

Anybody felt or thrown the new run of C Line TDs? The ones I've seen are a milky clear/white and max weight. Curious about dome and glide and all that.

There seems to be a lemonade run out there that's money? Pics looked clearish with a slight yellow tint, but no idea on profile or flight.

My control driver setup is kind of a mess right now, lots of overlap between roadrunners, few cd2s, and the valk popping up here and there. Basically looking for what the old std's were, dead straight hyzerflip laser beam. Recent td's I've seen were gross pop tops, I throw rhfh primarily, would love a couple stable flat td's based on feel preference with a c cd2 on the more stable side and a flippier roadrunner on the other end. Thought a color glow roadrunner was gonna be that disc but as the flashing wears off and they beat in they start to flip...

There seems to be a lemonade run out there that's money? Pics looked clearish with a slight yellow tint, but no idea on profile or flight.

My control driver setup is kind of a mess right now, lots of overlap between roadrunners, few cd2s, and the valk popping up here and there. Basically looking for what the old std's were, dead straight hyzerflip laser beam. Recent td's I've seen were gross pop tops, I throw rhfh primarily, would love a couple stable flat td's based on feel preference with a c cd2 on the more stable side and a flippier roadrunner on the other end. Thought a color glow roadrunner was gonna be that disc but as the flashing wears off and they beat in they start to flip...

I haven't heard about the lemonade run, is that supposed to be new or old production?

Some nights I just lay and dream about flat-topped TDs to pair with my first run PDs. I've been using a Luster Sidewinder in that dead straight, slight hyzer-flip role, and a champ Roadrunner for the ultra flip. The Sidewinder continues to beat in though, with no replacement in sight.

I got a 153g D line TD in a Discmania mystery box. Wasn't in my radar at all, but my Diamond as now too flippy for me, so I tried out the TD.

Really impressed! I'm sure this D line plastic isn't going to last long though, so I went looking for a replacement, prospectively. It seems like this is sold out basically everywhere?

What I'd really like is try it in a light weight P-line version, but I don't even know if that has ever been run.

Bashed my TD a couple of times. Now it is instant roller except on those few occasions when the wind is behind my left shoulder and I can get some hyzer on it and throw it high enough. Then it is my max distance disc. Such a rarity though.

Bashed my TD a couple of times. Now it is instant roller except on those few occasions when the wind is behind my left shoulder and I can get some hyzer on it and throw it high enough. Then it is my max distance disc. Such a rarity though.

is it d

I haven't heard about the lemonade run, is that supposed to be new or old production?

Some nights I just lay and dream about flat-topped TDs to pair with my first run PDs. I've been using a Luster Sidewinder in that dead straight, slight hyzer-flip role, and a champ Roadrunner for the ultra flip. The Sidewinder continues to beat in though, with no replacement in sight.

Sounds like the mini bar stamps may be the way to go
https://www.innovastore.net/product/2770/mini-bar-stamp-c-line-td-late-2018-run

This Late-2018 Run might very well be the best run ever made of the TD. By feel and flight, there's a lot of similarities between these and the coveted 2nd Run C-line FD's. However, it's good to keep in mind that the TD and FD are two different molds with different sets of flight numbers. In terms of dome, there's some variation between different colours. The darkest colours tend to have the highest (but still pretty moderate) dome, while the lightest colours can be almost board flat.

Yes. A mistake I know. Prefer the grip but lose the stability so fast.

haha not a mistake but the instant roller sounds about right i tried out one a few years back and my results were the same as you