• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft-anything you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot_er

* Ace Member *
Well I am trying to sell some discs in the off season and can order anything you want and will be making the order this week.

So if there is something you are looking for at a great price let me know and I'll hook you up.

Yes to Hawks, Stalkers, and FLX Buzzes (although I don't approve of them). lol

And if the $2 shipping is right $10 a disc for 2 or more up till a point where I will negotiate. For one I want to charge $12 + $2 but I might sell the disc for $10.

For shipped i would go $3 for a single disc and $5 for unlimited.

You can use USPS flat rate boxes and ship as much as you want for only 4.95

Any chance of the ESP stalkers coming out?

And some old meteors were in D...and NO stores around here actually HAVE the damn things..

Also, I don't need a ton of stuff I just bought a ton myself.

predator/super soft magnet/2xwasp/flick...looking at a BuzZz GT right now...already have every buzZz...except an Elite X one which I would like...

\/\/

For shipped i would go $3 for a single disc and $5 for unlimited.

You can use USPS flat rate boxes and ship as much as you want for only 4.95

The problem with that is none of the boxes are the right size for sending discs correctly.

I was charged $9 to ship to one guy's before and I only took $30 for 3 discs so ended up with 20.

Any chance of the ESP stalkers coming out?

And some old meteors were in D...and NO stores around here actually HAVE the damn things..

Also, I don't need a ton of stuff I just bought a ton myself.

predator/super soft magnet/2xwasp/flick...looking at a BuzZz GT right now...already have every buzZz...except an Elite X one which I would like...

\/\/

Don't waste your time with the Buzzz-GT and I have been asking them about ESP Stalkers since Worlds. I don't like the Z too much but the ESP were sweet.

Get padded bubble mailers. At USPS there's a 13 ounce rule and if you go over that you automatically jump to $5. I can ship a single disc for $1.90 and 2 for $4-5. If you plan on shipping more there is some pre paid $5 box you can get. I will try to find a link to this info

Ok, so I'm planning on ordering the discs tomorrow so if possible PM me so I know what you want and don't order anything that may have been posted that is no longer wanted.

Next time I see you at a tournie I'll look through whatever you are selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts