• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Great Lakes Open - May 31st - June 2nd

One thing I noticed while looking at the tournament schedule today.

By virtue of your last name you can be carded with;

Leiveska
Locastro

or

McBeth
McCabe

Anyone else notice any other "cool" groupings?

I only noticed because a good friend of mine has a "Mc" name lol.

I've got 2 locals paired with:

A - McCabe and McBeth
B - Wysocki

One thing I noticed while looking at the tournament schedule today.

By virtue of your last name you can be carded with;

Leiveska
Locastro

or

McBeth
McCabe

Anyone else notice any other "cool" groupings?

I only noticed because a good friend of mine has a "Mc" name lol.

Wysocki
Wojciechowski
:\

Lefty course.

It kinda is. If I were consistent way back when I played there, I could do some damage. A lot of the par 3s are lefty holes, only one I can think of that benefits a righty is maybe 7 and 14.

will right behind him with a -9.

is there going to be live scoring this weekend?

edit: smoking hot round by ricky

yeah, that's very solid.

Mike Raley shoots a -6... he's like 3 times older than Ricky!

not really... but he ain't in his twenties.

I hope my fantasy picks (mcbeth, feldbeard, nikko and mitchell winters?) can make up some ground. Mcbeth is in pretty good position. Nikko and dave are tied at -4 7 back. I am impressed with winters he's at 3 down.

for those of you that were or are down there today, how has the weather been. i know it rained pretty hard here about an hour north of the course and it was hard to tell on the radar if you guys got hit with anything. just curious and hoping it wasnt too bad.

51. damn. it was fairly windy out there too.

for those of you that were or are down there today, how has the weather been. i know it rained pretty hard here about an hour north of the course and it was hard to tell on the radar if you guys got hit with anything. just curious and hoping it wasnt too bad.

51. damn. it was fairly windy out there too.

Not playing this weeekend? didnt see ya on there.

Anyone know Hudson Mills conditions? Mosquitos?

Not playing this weeekend? didnt see ya on there.

Anyone know Hudson Mills conditions? Mosquitos?

Played there last weekend (Saturday) all day long and only applied my Deep Woods Off once at the beginning of the day. Little to no mosquitos that day.

Played there Wed night (A3 leagues), one round of 18 on each course and they were still not too bad. A little worse Wed night, but still not nearly as bad as other courses I have played this year. Wonder what the rain will bring.

I hope my fantasy picks (mcbeth, feldbeard, nikko and mitchell winters?) can make up some ground. Mcbeth is in pretty good position. Nikko and dave are tied at -4 7 back. I am impressed with winters he's at 3 down.
Hope you picked a fifth.

I teed at 1110 and had my umbrella out to keep the sun off me walking down hole 3. From hole 5 on, I had it out on and off due to rain. Tough conditions this afternoon. It would sprinkle 10 min, rain 10 min and the wind was prevalent.
Fun/hard course.
PS Ricky shot that 51 on a bum leg a d had a tap in that spit out. Nasty.

I teed at 1110 and had my umbrella out to keep the sun off me walking down hole 3. From hole 5 on, I had it out on and off due to rain. Tough conditions this afternoon. It would sprinkle 10 min, rain 10 min and the wind was prevalent.
Fun/hard course.
PS Ricky shot that 51 on a bum leg a d had a tap in that spit out. Nasty.

breaking the course record with rain and a short spit out. What a round

Latest posts