• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Reaper

It would be cool, I still have one but after sitting in a hot car in Texas it doesn't fly like a Reaper.

I threw an X Reaper quite a bit when I was starting out, should be nostalgic to get one and throw it now.

I snagged a pink one. Not sure if I'll have a lot of use for it but it's the nostalgia factor fo sho

I snagged a pink one. Not sure if I'll have a lot of use for it but it's the nostalgia factor fo sho

I have not jumped on it yet, it's one of those weird discs I would probably bag if they were always available, but since they aren't I try not to get too hung up in it.

I have not jumped on it yet, it's one of those weird discs I would probably bag if they were always available, but since they aren't I try not to get too hung up in it.

I'll admit, at least some of it was FOMO. I guess I fell for their trap.

Ok, I've kinda been out of the disc golf world for the better part of a year. I show back up in a shop, and I see Reapers selling (and oh yeah, Halo Star Polecats...)

Plus, in a video from today, Paul McBeth mentions that the Reaper is his favorite "woods" fairway. Are these going to be a regular production mold again anytime soon?

Ok, I've kinda been out of the disc golf world for the better part of a year. I show back up in a shop, and I see Reapers selling (and oh yeah, Halo Star Polecats...)

Plus, in a video from today, Paul McBeth mentions that the Reaper is his favorite "woods" fairway. Are these going to be a regular production mold again anytime soon?

If Paul is baging it it would be stupid of Discraft not to make them

Who knows. Dickerson is throwing Predators so those will probably make a comeback if he keeps doing Dickerson things. You can get Venoms, Reapers, Hawks, Surges, Hornets, etc. too.

And if you like P2's you're in luck. Innova makes them under about 6 different names, none of which is Discmania. But Discmania makes them too. :D

Funny haw many of the top Discraft pros goes back to the old molds. . but the same with Innova and Discmania the pros dont really trow the "new stuff"

Who knows. Dickerson is throwing Predators so those will probably make a comeback if he keeps doing Dickerson things. You can get Venoms, Reapers, Hawks, Surges, Hornets, etc. too.

Predators never really went away, they've always been in production, at least in regular Z plastic. I did just pick up a BigZ predator recently for the fresh end of a cycle.

It was pretty wild looking through the ledgestone discs at Glide recently. Venoms, Hawks, Surges, Talons, etc. Lots of old molds that were popular at one time that eventually were discontinued

Latest posts