• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft thinning the heard

Wow, the flash, crush, and avenger all oop? I guess their time has passed or they made different, better versions (like the undertaker being a better avenger imo)

Weird that the z zone was in the oop 5 pack, isn't that the preferred plastic for that disc? Or is it esp or d?

Are these molds OOP or just the specific plastics that are listed?
The Buzzz is listed in FLX. I'm assuming only that plastic blend is being discontinued for that mold.

I love Avengers and would hate to see them go :(

The OOP plastics for the XL are listed Z; FLX ESP; ESP; Z Fly Dyed; & X. That leaves only the XL in Pro-D. Might as well retire the disc IMHO. Kind of sad since I learned how to correct throw forehand using a FLX ESP XL.

If this is accurate, the Drone is gone. :\ All of the plastics it comes in are listed.

Spectra will also be gone, but I didn't know they still made it so...no biggie I suppose. It was a terrible driver.

I've received several of these in ESP/FLX misprint packs: ESP Pulse, FLX XL, ESP Avenger, and ESP Flash. Very nice throwers, and usually without the misprint mark. Maybe they're just some of the worse sellers, so they're clearing out inventory?

Still, some will be missed if they're truly OOP.

The Flash was a great driver. My 2nd ace was with an ESP Flash. I'm not sure what I would do with it now though; I don't really have a slot for a slightly understable 11-speed driver. Still, it was a fun disc to throw.

Cyclone will be like the XL, only around in D.

Worst plastic for it, from what I've experienced (never threw Z). They should've brought back the TP stamp and kept X. That added stability is a requirement. I'm no Barry "Butter" Schultz, though.

Latest posts