• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Got mine in today!

Elite Z XL - Fly Dye - 169g
Cryztal Z Buzzz - 173-178g
ESP Flash - Red - 173g
ESP Impact - Orange - 168g
Elite Z Buzzz - Blue - 176g
Elite Z XS - Yellow - 173g
Elite Z Flash - Pink - 165g
Elite Z Glo Stalker - 170g
ESP Pulse - Yellow - 174g
2010 Ace Race Hornet - Orange - 178g

Nice score on the Cryztal and Z Buzzz, and nice..foot :p

I need to pick up one of these some day.... :thmbup:

I don't have the weights handy but will edit them in as well as add pictures when I get home tonight

ESP:

2010 Ace Race - 177
Flash - 173
Surge - 174
Impact - 168

Z:

Surge - 173
Flash - 166
XS - 174
Buzzz - 176

Glo Stalker - 175/176
Crystal Challenger - 172-174

Just wanted to add the weights and some pictures of the discs. The surges and Flashes are going to get to sit and gather some dust until I can throw fast enough to actually make use of them.

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 55
I ordered one of each packs last night. After playing a round in the rain I'm realizing that Z plastic, and especially CryZtal, are very poor when wet. I'm hoping to get some good X stuff so I can make a rainy day bag.

I just received my order and this is what I got:

Elite Z:
Glo Stalker 169
Glo Nuke "Aces Wild" Stamp 174
Flash Red/Pink 167
XS Yellow 173
Surge Orange "Battlefield Open" Double Stamp 170
Stalker Fly-Dyed 170

DSC01435.jpg

ESP:
Impact Orange 168
Flash Red 174
Avenger SS Teal 167
Nuke Blue Triple Stamp 175

DSC01436.jpg

Overall, I am happy with the discs. Out of this lot I have only thrown a Nuke. Which btw is too fast for me so I will be trading these 2 away. I can't wait until tomorrow to get a little field time.

I just received my order and this is what I got:

Elite Z:
Glo Stalker 169
Glo Nuke "Aces Wild" Stamp 174
Flash Red/Pink 167
XS Yellow 173
Surge Orange "Battlefield Open" Double Stamp 170
Stalker Fly-Dyed 170

DSC01435.jpg

ESP:
Impact Orange 168
Flash Red 174
Avenger SS Teal 167
Nuke Blue Triple Stamp 175

DSC01436.jpg

Overall, I am happy with the discs. Out of this lot I have only thrown a Nuke. Which btw is too fast for me so I will be trading these 2 away. I can't wait until tomorrow to get a little field time.

Will post pics soon but mine just came in and I have the same 2 flashes, glo stalker, Impact, XS and Avenger SS

First post! Been checkin out the forums for a couple weeks now, saw all the great plastic people were getting and tried my luck with the ESP / Z deal. Here is my haul:

ESP Flash - Red - 173g
Z Surge - Red - 174g
Ace Race 2010 - 176g
Z Flash - Red - 166g
Z Tracker - Yellow - 164g
ESP Avenger SS - Orange - 170-172g
Crystal Buzzz - Red - 173-178g
Z Buzzz - Green - 177g
Glo Stalker - 160-166g

Excited about trying out most of them, not so much the Flashes, Tracer or Impact. Was hoping for some buzzes and got lucky.

Also, from what I have read, the Ace Race disc is really a Hornet? Is that correct?

Attachments

• IMG_20110506_233432.jpg
    IMG_20110506_233432.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 105
Man I really need to order this, as a new player this would be great to try new plastic. I guess I could hope for a Surge or two... I love my surge!

prob how ever long it takes to ship without transit.

WOW. your level of insight is mindboggling. :wall:

I was hoping someone who ACTUALLY placed and picked up an order had some insight. I have read a number of posts with phrases like "I stopped in and picked up my discs today" but no mention of an order date. I've got a friend coming up from down state Tuesday night and I'm hoping I still have time to pull the trigger so he can scoop'em up on his way.

I'd assume you can pick them up as soon as you order them, since all they are gonna do is this:
"1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10" Okay. Box. Done.

I was hoping someone who ACTUALLY placed and picked up an order had some insight. I have read a number of posts with phrases like "I stopped in and picked up my discs today" but no mention of an order date. I've got a friend coming up from down state Tuesday night and I'm hoping I still have time to pull the trigger so he can scoop'em up on his way.

someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can place your order right then and there. don't place the order first, have your buddy just go buy a pack while he is there.

First post! Been checkin out the forums for a couple weeks now, saw all the great plastic people were getting and tried my luck with the ESP / Z deal. Here is my haul:

ESP Flash - Red - 173g
Z Surge - Red - 174g
Ace Race 2010 - 176g
Z Flash - Red - 166g
Z Tracker - Yellow - 164g
ESP Avenger SS - Orange - 170-172g
Crystal Buzzz - Red - 173-178g
Z Buzzz - Green - 177g
Glo Stalker - 160-166g

Excited about trying out most of them, not so much the Flashes, Tracer or Impact. Was hoping for some buzzes and got lucky.

Also, from what I have read, the Ace Race disc is really a Hornet? Is that correct?

Nice disc's!! I really wanted a Crystal Buzz. I might have to try it again when I see different disc's being shipped.

If you go there you can buy them right away. They have the boxes all packed up already, no wait time needed.

Latest posts