• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

which is the best package, I have never touched but one Disccraft and Innova dominates the local market here to say the least. I like higher weights but not sure which package is the best?
whats the majority getting here? I would like to pick the package with the chance of getting the Cryztal Buzzzz

I think the premium plastic package is your only bet to get a cryztal z buzzz. It seems like a better deal to me anyway; its only $2 more per disc to get the higher grade plastic.

Newbie to the forums, been keeping up with this thread for awhile. Just got back into DG after about 10 yrs. Only knew Innova before, and have never been more than a rather poor amateur, but this seemed like a good deal, and a friend of mine had been raving about the Buzzz.

I'm not very computer savvy, so I'll first post without pics, perhaps if I get adventurous I'll learn how to put pics up soon.

1. FLX Challenger, solid blue
2. ESP Impact, solid orange
3. 2008 Ace Race, solid green (Novea? can't remember)
4. ESP Zone, solid orange
5. Z Predator, clear pink
6. Z Avenger SS, clear red
7. Z Avenger SS, clear red, identical to #6, gift to my friend
8. Z Flash, clear yellow
9. Z Force, clear yellow
10. ESP Pulse, solid yellow

Very driver heavy, which is not good at the moment with my noodle arm, but still a bargain for a newbie. Lots to throw with. Extremely glad I didn't count on a Buzzz and bought one separate earlier in the week.

Looking forward to trying them out, but not confident in my ability to use them right now.

Obviously, being a newbie, I now have more discs than I need, but are there any recommendations for a must-have newbie disc? My other discs:

1. SSS Gatgeway Wizard
2. JK Pro Innova Aviar
3. Innova Star Cro
4. KC Pro Innova Roc
5. Quest Backbone
6. ESP Buzzz (My favorite and most thrown so far)
7. Innova Pro Starfire
8. Innova Pro Wraith

The Starfire and Wraith are apparently too much for me right now, the buzz seems golden, and the aviar seems to taunt the wizard's price tag. Any recommendations for a newbie besides (Try it, live and
learn)

Very driver heavy, which is not good at the moment with my noodle arm, but still a bargain for a newbie. Lots to throw with. Extremely glad I didn't count on a Buzzz and bought one separate earlier in the week.

Looking forward to trying them out, but not confident in my ability to use them right now.
... Any recommendations for a newbie besides (Try it, live and
learn)

Out of your new batch, stick with the Impact, Avenger SS, and Flash. All three of those are understable at speed. You should be able to throw those well even without a big arm.

I highly recommend the Challenger as a putter but I don't stray too far from Discraft.

The Flash isn't understable, it's pretty overstable. That's a pretty tough disc to throw, the impact should be nice though.

Newbie to the forums, been keeping up with this thread for awhile. Just got back into DG after about 10 yrs. Only knew Innova before, and have never been more than a rather poor amateur, but this seemed like a good deal, and a friend of mine had been raving about the Buzzz.

I'm not very computer savvy, so I'll first post without pics, perhaps if I get adventurous I'll learn how to put pics up soon.

1. FLX Challenger, solid blue
2. ESP Impact, solid orange
3. 2008 Ace Race, solid green (Novea? can't remember)
4. ESP Zone, solid orange
5. Z Predator, clear pink
6. Z Avenger SS, clear red
8. Z Flash, clear yellow
9. Z Force, clear yellow
10. ESP Pulse, solid yellow

Obviously, being a newbie, I now have more discs than I need, but are there any recommendations for a must-have newbie disc? My other discs:

1. SSS Gatgeway Wizard
2. JK Pro Innova Aviar
3. Innova Star Cro
4. KC Pro Innova Roc
5. Quest Backbone
6. ESP Buzzz (My favorite and most thrown so far)
7. Innova Pro Starfire
8. Innova Pro Wraith

The Starfire and Wraith are apparently too much for me right now, the buzz seems golden, and the aviar seems to taunt the wizard's price tag. Any recommendations for a newbie besides (Try it, live and
learn)

Your avengerSS's are perfect for noobies, then the gateway wizard is my favorite putter. And how does the aviar taunt the wizard's price tag? I paid 8-10 dollars for every gateway putter I've bought.
Buzzz is great, as well as the Cro, Roc, and Impact. All of those are great mids, find one you like the best. The starfire is a lot like a beat in flash imo. The flash and starfire are what you should be throwing as your hyzer discs for right now I should think. Eventually you should be able to bomb those too and also move up to the wraith.

P.S.- your pro starfire will be more understable than your Z flash due to plastic variations.

Any recommendations for a newbie besides (Try it, live and
learn)

I recommend that you don't over look the FLX Challenger. I don't use it for putting, but I do use it for short drives and approach shots. That disc is so ridiculously straight when thrown with some snap. For anything 200' and under I will use my Challenger for a super straight flight with virtually no fade.

1. FLX Challenger - great putter, but it looks like you don't need another
2. ESP Impact, solid orange - I got an Impact (the 07 Ace Race disc) in my first misprint order. It has found a home in my bag. It holds any line, every time. I'm finding that I use it and my Drone more than my Buzzz.
3. 2008 Ace Race, solid green (Nebula) - similar to Buzzz
4. ESP Zone, solid orange - overstable putter. You'll either like it or not.
5. Z Predator, clear pink - would make a great thumber disc. Once it's broken in it might make a decent wind disc
6. Z Avenger SS, clear red - perfect first distance driver. It goes very far with very little effort
8. Z Flash, clear yellow - haven't thrown
9. Z Force, clear yellow - love mine as a FH
10. ESP Pulse, solid yellow - haven't thrown

Welcome back to the sport and to the site. It's cool that you're throwing more mids than drivers while (re)learning. It's rare to see these days.

Ha, and with the Innova X outs you get to remove the stamp along with that big ol' X!

I like the little hot stamp on the underside of the disc way better.
But I am a little partial to the Darkside!

and the x-outs have actual defects with the discs like bubbles, warping, dents, and what not. Discraft is only mistakes with the stamp.

My discs just came in. I am splitting this with a dude in the area. Here it is.

Z Comet Purple 166
Z Comet Blue 172
ESP Impact Orange 160
ESP Impact Lime Green 162
ESP Meteor Skin Tone (very weird color, no one would ever pick this color) 173
ESP Surge Nate Doss Light Orange 167
ESP Pulse Yellow 164
ESP Pulse White 164
ESP Flash Red 174
Z Flash Green 174
Z Flick Puky Orange 173 x 2
FLX Avenger SS Orange 174
Z Avenger SS Red 169
Z Avenger SS Red 170
Z Avenger SS Yellow 171
Z Wasp Yellow 172 x 2
ESP Zone Blue 169
ESP Zone Orange 167

I am happy overall. The wait was killer. I was hoping for some more surges and maybe a surge ss. And 4 Avenger ss's and no avenger kinda disappointing. I just needed midranges which I nailed with the comets, impacts, and wasps. Once I spilt this up with my buddy, I may have some on the trading block. Peace.

Just want to keep this near the top so people don't forget there is a great deal out there.

Too bad innova doesent have something like this :(

they do only they ship theirs to stores and vendors and sell them at full price as normal discs. HAHA sad but TRUE!!!

Innova is to quality control
as
Detroit lions is to winning record

I am a die hard lions fan so this was a hard comparison to post.

they do only they ship theirs to stores and vendors and sell them at full price as normal discs. HAHA sad but TRUE!!!

Innova is to quality control
as
Detroit lions is to winning record

I am a die hard lions fan so this was a hard comparison to post.

atleast they beat the redskins lol, im more of a baseball fan, but tigers disapointed me this year