• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Hey gr81247, welcome to the site!

Looks like you got a lot of ESP/FLX without stamps. Methinks that they're trying to unload their tourney stamp-bound overruns. If you flip 'em over I'd be willing to bet that they don't have a misprint stamp.

For the Dirty Dozen Tour disc, is there a raised disc name on the inside rim? Any chance you could send us a picture of the side profile? That rim is pretty shallow. Could be a Glide.

Nothing on the inside of the rim, here are some side profile pics.

Thanks,

FYI Also you were correct 5 discs have no misprint stamp.

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I'm going to second the Stalker. At that low weight, that's a great grab. They're really fun to flip around and control. Have a few heavier ones, but the PDGA one I have is 164 and field tosses with it were fantastic. Enjoy it!

If you're in doubt, I've heard you can send photos of the disc to the folks at Discraft and they'll tell you what the disc is. Maybe start with erich and go from there. But I have had a lot of Stalkers in the misprint packs so it's certainly well within the realm of possibilities.

I just convinced myself after many months of deliberation that i should buy this and if i dont like the discs that i could sell/trade them. Then when i go to order i see that they are out of stock:wall:

I throw a lot of discraft, you can taunt me with the stuff you don't want. :p

My First misprint pack came! yay!!
BTW, here's what else I got...
Flx Surge SS 174g
ESP Predator 169
ESP Buzz 174 & 173
ESP Stalker 166 with a PDGA stamp
ESPAvenger SS 166
Crystal Buzzz 168 from some tournament
Z Crush
Crystal Z Magnet
Some sort of putter, its stamp reads, 2009 Ace Race, which, apparently, is now the Focus?

168 buzzz :| neutral feelings on that one

that's probably not a cryztal magnet, cause i'm prettty sure they don't make those. might be a clear Z though

Dunno, its clear, and it's got glitter in it. I opened the box on the way to work, so I didn't get a chance to look at 'em all too closely. What's the biggest difference between elite Z and crystal?

Hmm...I now have a Cryztal Buzzz, and a Z Glo Buzzz...both in 168...not to mention the other two ESP Buzzzes...what to do???!?? ^_^ One of those is goin to my buddy. He was lookin for a predator, drone, surge, buzzz, or wasp...talk about hittin the nail pretty good...

My First misprint pack came! yay!!
BTW, here's what else I got...
Flx Surge SS 174g
ESP Predator 169
ESP Buzz 174 & 173
ESP Stalker 166 with a PDGA stamp
ESPAvenger SS 166
Crystal Buzzz 168 from some tournament
Z Crush
Crystal Z Magnet
Some sort of putter, its stamp reads, 2009 Ace Race, which, apparently, is now the Focus?

Not a bad haul...decent variety.

FLX Surge SS - I'm going to take a stab at this, but my guess is that it's not a misprint but an overrun.

Are you positive that you have a CryZtal Buzzz? All the CryZtal Buzzzes that I've seen only come in 174-178g (and are explicitly marked as such) and all CryZtal discs (as far as I know) that come out of the Discraft shop are clearly bottom-stamped with the word CryZtal.

The CryZtal putter you speak of could be a CryZtal Challenger. I just got one too.

The 2009 Ace Race putter is a Focus.

Not a bad haul...decent variety.

FLX Surge SS - I'm going to take a stab at this, but my guess is that it's not a misprint but an overrun.

Are you positive that you have a CryZtal Buzzz? All the CryZtal Buzzzes that I've seen only come in 174-178g (and are explicitly marked as such) and all CryZtal discs (as far as I know) that come out of the Discraft shop are clearly bottom-stamped with the word CryZtal.

The CryZtal putter you speak of could be a CryZtal Challenger. I just got one too.

The 2009 Ace Race putter is a Focus.
Without even reading it, I agree with everything bcr says. He is the Chuck Norris of misprint packs.

lol. I'm just a lowly mook =]
I didn't check them all for the misprint stamp underneath, so I'll look when I get off work. The Buzz is a Cryztal. I may have misread the weight so I'll go check that. The putter is def a magnet, had to look close but it's molded in. Might just be a Z? It's one of the holiday stamps. I'll update ya'll after work, or maybe sooner if i can sneak out to my car ^_^

Your right Chuck ;) The Buzzz is marked under the logo, but says 173-178, or I might just be crazy since I have no idea where that 168 came from... All are misprints. The Magnet is apparently from Christmas 2001. God knows where they found that one lying around...I'll post some pics when I get home.