• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I'm pretty set on Stalkers and low on tradables, but it never hurts to have a fourth backup :D Shoot me a PM if you had specific discs in mind...I might have something left.

A lot of those Rockmont discs were Stalkers...especially if it's fly-dyed. If it's a narrow driver rim with an itsy-bitsy bead, it's probably a Stalker.

I got a yellow Rockmont 173g and determined that it's a Z Avenger.

Just got my package and I like it alot pretty cool discs.

173-178 pink crystal buzz
178 Hot pink elite z buzz
173 yellow elite z wasp
165 bright orange Flx Avenger SS
175 Lime green elite z Stalker
174 green elite z flick
172 pink esp nuke
174 yellow flx avenger
167 bright orange flx surge
173 red elite z flash

thought those were pretty good.
pretty happy.

If you're mad about getting a pink CryZtal Buzzz, I could see what I can do to take it off your hands...eh? EH?

haha, sorry I have been meaning to switch my midrange to the buzz, so those two i will definitely be keeping.especially since they match playing style wise with the wasp too.

Just ordered two Pro-D/Elite-X sets. I know so little about Discraft discs, seems that the best way to get acquainted is to get a bagfull of random plastic and start throwing! It worked with me for microbrews, and daggummit, it'll work for discs!!

It looked to me that the upper-class plastic sets posted here were heavy on the high-speed drivers, and I'm trying to stay XL/XS speed-level or below. Really want some Comets, after all I have read here, before Frank buys them all.

Want discs NOW!! Narg hate wait.

I am getting my misprint deal anytime now. I ordered it last Monday and i am super stoked to see what kind of good i get. The last one i got a couple months ago was cool. it only had five discs that i wanted but my buddies had no problems grabbing the ones i didn't want. it is like getting a mystery box with all fantastic discs.

I'll test drive each one and what I don't want to keep will definitely be going up for trade in the Marketplace. I can only assume I'll get a couple that I don't like... but maybe not.

My little brother ordered two of these misprint packs two weeks ago and he got some sick discs. From what I remember:

CryZtal Buzzz, CryZtal Avenger SS, CryZtal Stalker, ESP Buzzz, Z Stalker, ESP Surge, ESP Nuke, two FLX Avengers, Z SurgeSS, ESP Zone. So they are basically sending out some awesome discs in my opinion, three CryZtals is sweet.

Wow this thread is going to hit 2000 replies and 83000 views today...no wonder why dgr makes fun of us :)

Yeah 'cause savin' money is for lameys.

Suppose wholesale is better but not many folks seem to want to take advantage of that.

Latest posts