• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discs in a bag

Vinglehoff

thanks to DGR i recently broke through yet another plateau (those bastards are everywhere) so, in commemoration, i've decided to break these lurker shackles and start posting. also, with this whole growing as a player nonsense, my once solid bag has found itself in flux and i figured it'd be fun to start a record of it.

distance drivers
175 champ destroyer - the workhorse. had a first run nuke here but it finally went the way of all 1st run nukes and got ridiculously chunked on a seemingly harmless collision (i was really just surprised it lasted so long)

167 AJ star destro - bought solely because i was hoping it was stabilized ... it is, its fun, i hardly use it *shrug*

175 EO PD2 - beef

*Opto flow - just lost it :( but it had been performing admirably in the stable/understable slot ... not sure if i will replace it now that i've been throwing the TD/OLS

fairways
PDs - right now i only have a worn SPD (hyzer flips ... soon to replace my ppd) and an uber worn PPD (rollers, general uber flippy duties ... rarely used) but a fresh SPD (really want to find a champystar) and maybe a CPD are on my to buy list to round out my stable of PDs

STD Vs. star sidewinder stamped OLS - pretty sure its a sidewinder stamped OLS but yeah, these two are going head to head right now. i'm more comfortable finessing these guys straight and on anhyzer lines than my PDs

Star Leopard - just picked up a few days ago to fill the dead space between my buzzz and PD ... might not last long, but so far im enjoying its workability

ESP and new Z Predator - the reason i've yet to hop on the CPD train.

midranges
ESP and Z Buzzz - the esp is quite seasoned and its tied with the esp pred for longest tenured disc in my bag status. its used mainly for classic midrange length shots. z buzzz is basically my short fairway compliment to the leopard or the windy esp buzzz.

Z Hornet - trial disc ... started off nice and stable but now that its worn a bit i find myself dialing down on my preds more often ... probably not long for my bag

putters
Ions - started off just driving with them but hot dang i can putt with them too! soft and medium.

soft voodoo - for grip in the rain

discs i'm thinking about adding:
Eagle X: i see a lot of folks rocking these with similar set ups to mine and now that i can put the PD out into the 420 range i am tempted to see what it can do for my game.
Comet: i had a TP comet for a month and was in love. sadly i lost it and have been mourning ever since.
Vector: have yet to find an overstable midrange that i love/use ... is this it? (probably not)
OLF: with the realization that i am most comfortable hyzer flipping fairways the OLF has started to enter my thought process. i am really excited to try one of these out against the PD real soon.
KC aviar: hilariously never thrown a KC

so that's my gigantically long first post. comment, ignore, or massively troll as you see fit.

Latest posts