• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] distance line for roc

If you are flipping it over it is probably a grip issue on your release. If it flutters it will turn over and keep turning. You need a nice grip and a smooth release. I flip my 10x up from a slight hyzer with decent height and they have a nice, slow right turn for the majority of the flight and tail out straight towards the end.

too much speed will flip a Roc. you can take a beaten to death Roc and flip it up on a fairly long straight line. i agree 100% it requires "smooth clean release". i am not a power thrower at all, but i use a stable Roc for most 150' to maybe 275' approaches. i can still flip it into the ground if i rip it hard and flat.

too much speed will flip a Roc. you can take a beaten to death Roc and flip it up on a fairly long straight line. i agree 100% it requires "smooth clean release". i am not a power thrower at all, but i use a stable Roc for most 150' to maybe 275' approaches. i can still flip it into the ground if i rip it hard and flat.

This isn't necessarily true.

In a slight to moderate tailwind I an lay into a KC Pro with everything I've got. I've pushed my Rocs to 400+ using the wind at my back.

you may have one of the dreaded DX Roc+'s they aren't as true stable as the originals. but the more likely answer is OAT as everyone has stated. also Craigg's advice was spot on. and to clarify his post you may have to throw it something like 30-40' high.