• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Do you have the WEDGE? (Yeah, I changed it. Don't go all Vegan Ray on me for it.)

I agree with EL KABONG. I got to throw both star and DX right out the box and both flew the same. flys very straight.very much like a classic roc!

Wedge

Anybody got a Wedge yet? Picked one up and liked it pretty good. Got a good feel to it. Was wondering what others thought.

First I have heard of it. Though I looked it up and I am surprised that they would call an understable disc a wedge. Just feels like it should be something like a gator.

Plays like a slower panther...and panthers' dimensions/ #s are similar too

I have played with two other people recently that also use a Wedge.
I played with a big power guy the other day, he uses it for midrange turnover disc, it holds a nice clean anny line for him.
More recently I played with a guy who likes it for putting.
I still keep mine in the bag for longer shots than I would throw with the XD, which is pretty straight with little or no fade at the end.
So I guess it truly is a multipurpose disc.

Dave said he made 12 hundy proto stars.
Each dealer was allocated only 10.

He also said there were some more star plastic discs put aside.
I imagine these are unstamped, and will be in the TFR program soon.

I picked one up the other day because it started out with an XD as my main putter and it feels very similar as far as the depth and rim size go (it is a little more domey). I have only thrown it in my house at my practice basket, so I havent really gotten to use it the way I want. It does strike me as being something inbetween a mid and a putter. We shall see tomorrow when I play off the stress of my 50hr work weekend! ha

I actually have a few Edge's... the ink on the bottom says "ED" instead of "WE". They must be first runs made before they changed the name to Wedge. (they have a custom stamp though).
DSCJNKY

I know Innova used two halves of other molds to make this disc. Does anyone know which ones, I thought it was something like an XD and a Dart but I want to make sure I am right. I need to know

i just found it where DaveD said it was designed after an XD and Stingray. I dont think it uses those specific pieces though

Latest posts