• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you nickname your plastic?

When I bagged a Stag, every time pulled it out, I would say "Da Moose"
I have a moonshine Escape, that I pronounce " Es-cop-eh"

I have a Jimi Hendrex leo I call Jimmy, and a Bob Marley dyed buzzz I call Bob. That is the extent of the names though, they aren't very original, but I like it.

someone made me a disc with my face on it, i call it me. well mostly i curse at myself, and people think i'm one of those weirdos who refers to himself in the third person. Stupid Me!

someone made me a disc with my face on it, i call it me. well mostly i curse at myself, and people think i'm one of those weirdos who refers to himself in the third person. Stupid Me!

I call it me. That's awesome.

when people say, "is that you on that disc" i say "no it's me." the best part is that in the image, i have Moose Antlers coming out of my head...

Hahaha! Yeah, 'turn you piece of sh*t' seems to be a popular name as well!

LOL, oh man....blew coffee out of my nose.

Like someone said here, I name them by what I dyed on them. My star Tern "Wolvie" with Wolverine is the latest one. Unfortunately, he seems to like slashing on trees.:thmbdown::D

I had a star boss fold almost in half when it was really cold one day. It is now called taco.

I have a pinky(pink surge ss) and a stinky(found in nasty water), together they are referred to as the shockers.

I have always wanted to dye all of my discs after Snow White and the seven dwarves amongst other Disney charecters. I just really want to yell "snow white, your a bitch!". And it might make things less weird when I kiss my disc before I throw.

Rarely. I do have a Fuzion dyemax Judge named Don Gato and the same image on a Fuzion Dyemax Trespass named Dan Gato.

I have a DART that still has the sprue on the bottom in the center. I call it The Nipple. I have two other DARTs that I call Jack Nippleless and Jack Nippleson.
:thmbup: for using the word "sprue". Also it seems like a lot of Trinity discs have nips as well. My Tursas has a pronounced nip.