• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

do you organize the discs in your bag?

I have 3 divisions, putters, drivers, mids and putter pocket

I know I have 5 putters inside and 2 putters in the pocket
3 mids
8 drivers, organized by color, 4 yellow, 3 red/pink, 1 blue.

I have mids on one side, drivers on the other, have tried doing it by color but have so many variations it seems to get mixed up quick

Never organize mine. The only disc that has it's spot is my putting putter in the pocket. Nothing else really matters.

Distance and utility drivers left, fairways and primary mid center, other mids and putters right, with my primary putter in the putter pocket. I don't organize within each section.

Separate Mids, Putters, Drivers...cuz I don't feel that they sit right together. In my bag anyway. Don't care about any other order.

I have a buddy that puts them 4 blue then 4 orange with 4 yellow in the middle then back to 4 orange and 4 blue.

left to right=speed/stability

ie. far left bbaviar and far right flat top glow fbird

it bugs me to the point of backing off the tee if i realize something was put out of order...during
casual play my friends do it all the time to mess with me

Mine is:

High speed drivers in order of stability, so a beat up disc will be further towards the back of the section.
Fairway drivers arranged from less stable to more stable.
Mids arranged from less stable to more stable with my driving putter at the end.

I split drivers from mids/putters.

I organize the drivers by stability and speed before i go for a round but mix them up during the round cause im to lazy to keep em in order.

Before each round I separate each by mid driver putter, then by amount of use. but during each round they get all mixed up.

I either use my revo with the divider pushed to one side or steal my wife's new grip. I don't fill either bag so they end up a little slanted with whatever I threw last on the top.

left to right=speed/stability

ie. far left bbaviar and far right flat top glow fbird

it bugs me to the point of backing off the tee if i realize something was put out of order...during
casual play my friends do it all the time to mess with me

Yeah dude, my daughter does that too. The funny thing is that she's just as anal about her bag as I am.

My bag is ordered right-to-left but that's 'cause I pull from it from above (modified Cabella's bag).

Far right: Distance drivers by stability
Next: Fairways by stability
Middle: Mids by stability
Far left: Putters by stability.

So I effectively have the most understable disc in each category next to the most overstable disc in the category below it.

I organize mine from left to right..

Putters, Mids then Drivers, don't really care to much about the order of weights just as long I can see'em..

Ran into a guy yesterday that had a huge bag mostly full of Lat 64's all different shades of blue... Looked pretty cool but I could tell this guy was OCD.. Not only was his bag and gear pristine he had any where between 3-4 of the same discs in different weights but all the same colors.. In my opinion it would take way to long to find your damn disc.. As long as he's having fun right?

Chow

I have one of them there Innova bags that can be divided into three compartments. Here's how mine plays out:

Putter pocket (putters): Ion and Anode
Left compartment (slow speed): Pure x2, Fuse, Buzzz, Pain
Center compartment (fairways): Gazelle, Leopard, River, Teebird, TL
Right compartment (drivers): Saint, Predator, Avenger SS, Beast, Firebird

The right compartment changes just about weekly. I tend to always have the Saint, Avenger, and an overstable driver in there, but the rest gets shuffled through depending on my mood or how long it's been since I threw a certain disc. I almost never switch out my fairways, mids, or putters because those are the discs I throw the most.

I have them in order of putters, drivers, then mids/fairway drivers. Along with that, I also try to have them alternate warm color, cool color, warm color, cool color.