• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you play alone?

How often do you golf by yourself?

• I never golf alone

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Maybe once every few months

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Once per month

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Once per week

Votes: 70 47.9%
  • Screw people. I always golf alone.

Votes: 27 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's kinda like sex. I prefer to do it with a partner, but I'll do it alone if I have to. :D

I play alone everyday Tues, Wed, Fri before I go into work. On Thurs and Sat there is the local league and a Superman tourney where 20-30 people play (in groups of course). On Sunday and Monday I bring 3-4 of my friends and play in that group for 7-12 hours each day (depending on arrival time).

I play alone a couple times a week, only able to get to a course with friends on the weekends. Usually we travel all around the region and play courses we have never played either, we will have to start driving 200 miles round trip just to do that. Totally worth it though when you find a diamond in the rough.

Played alone last week and sure enough what happened? got my 1st ace and know one around....THATS A SICK FEELING!!!!!

I got 2 of my 3 aces playing alone, but had witnesses on all 3. I can get into the zone playing alone sometimes.

I've had 2 of 3 aces while I was alone (Well, some random family saw #1, but they don't count...).

I play alone at least half the time I play. I'll play with friends or my girlfriend 1-3 times a week, and if I see someone I know when I head out to the course I usually toss with them. But playing alone is really nice. I like bringing backups of my favorite discs and throwing a couple of drives on each hole and throwing 3 putts if I miss the first 2 :D I like to practice that way the best, rather than going to a field or hitting up the practice basket. I can also skip or replay holes at my leisure, and can play however many rounds I feel like playing.

I don't play alone very much, but when I practice , especially at my field , I prefer to practice alone.

During the school year I never play alone. When I'm home from college for the summer I almost always play alone, none of my "home friends" like DG.

I'd rather practice alone, but play with a group of people. I feel like I do better when i've got someone to beat :p

Latest posts