• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do You Want a Sponsor?

What Sponsorship Would You Want?

• Innova

Votes: 133 44.8%
  • Discraft

Votes: 84 28.3%
  • Gateway

Votes: 30 10.1%
  • Millenium

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 38 12.8%

• Total voters
I would choose Discraft even though I throw all Innova. The reason is because they are cool with you getting a lot of discs from them and selling them. I think even if you are just a team member you get 100 discs a year. For that to happen with Innova I think you have to be on team Champion. I've heard that bonuses are the same thoughout most companies.

Innova for sure. I love their selection and I'm familiar with their molds.

Like stated earlier that might mean like 25 discs a year for the reserve and 50 for normal guys with team Champion getting 100 or 150.

They do get special bonuses if 1st-4th are all Innova players and that seemed to happen a lot more a few years ago then it does today.

The min Discraft will still get you 50 discs all the way to 200 for the "Elite" team. Couple that with the fact they give bonus discs for good finishes and it works out great!

I would have to vote Discraft. They have putters most similar to my wizards and all my mids. It would be tough to not have my drivers (teebird, leopard, Destroyer) But I could get by with the force, surge, xl stalker. Since putts and upshots can make or break your game I would go with discraft.

Hmm....with as much Texas Pete hot sauce as I go through a year, I think I'd need them as my sponsor.

I'd vote Innova simply because that's all I've had the opportunity to throw. Not a lot of Discraft around here for some reason, despite being super close to Michigan (where I believe they're based out of.)

If I could get a New Glarus sponsorship on top of that, I'd be golden. :D

The more I think about this, the more I'd prefer to be sponsored by someone other than a disc manufacturer, like Keen or FADE, so I could feel free to throw anything or everything. And then I think about it some more, and I think, man, wouldn't it be nice to have the talent to earn a sponsorship at all? :p

Here's the thing about being sponsored by something other then an actual disc company- what are you gonna sell?- fade bags and keen shoes outof your trunk? ;)