• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does it count?

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Does it count as a birdie if you land in a birds nest?:D

Threw my Epic Tommy yesterday, and I gotta say that thing is going to be replaced from use until I can take it to a practice field and play with the tuning crap, but thats beside the point.

After the Tommy, it kinda slipped out of my hand and went a little right more than normal over the trees out of sight from on top of the hill. Went down and looked for about 20 minutes and couldnt find it. Was just turning to pull another disc out and take a drop when I look toward the basket and see about 10 ' up in a tree, in a fork, my purple Epice sitting.

Once I got up closer, I see it landed right in a birds nest. Luckily, for the birds and for me not getting attacked by birds, this time of year up here they are usually abandoned, and it was.

I tried claiming birdie much like a baseball ground rule double by my fiance didnt let me get away with that.

Does it count as a birdie if you land in a birds nest?:D

Threw my Epic Tommy yesterday, and I gotta say that thing is going to be replaced from use until I can take it to a practice field and play with the tuning crap, but thats beside the point.

After the Tommy, it kinda slipped out of my hand and went a little right more than normal over the trees out of sight from on top of the hill. Went down and looked for about 20 minutes and couldnt find it. Was just turning to pull another disc out and take a drop when I look toward the basket and see about 10 ' up in a tree, in a fork, my purple Epice sitting.

Once I got up closer, I see it landed right in a birds nest. Luckily, for the birds and for me not getting attacked by birds, this time of year up here they are usually abandoned, and it was.

I tried claiming birdie much like a baseball ground rule double by my fiance didnt let me get away with that.
does it count as what? cruelty to animals;) Did you beat your fiance after she disagreed with you Vick:)

your problem is you are throwing an EPIC. I have one and hate it, I have practiced with it and there is not hope. sell it to the first person who thinks it is unique and shows and interest

I have a Flick comming as a replacement to the Epic, but it will stay with me as a novelty item and for me to screw around with if I feel the urge to see if I can get it to work.

I also hate the epic.................however it does make a pretty good thumber, bend it down to go right and bend it up to go left

I would be afraid that the FWS will find out that the birds are endangered and close the course.

lol There were no birds in there. No animals were harmed in the making of this thread.

lol There were no birds in there. No animals were harmed in the making of this thread.

Good to hear, I died a little inside when I thought that the sport love could have harmed an innocent little forest creature.

you will like the flick for thumbers, its awesome, i still can't get my epic to fly overhand, but i chucked it 350ft backhand a few days ago.... GO Purple Epic Club!!!

Good to hear, I died a little inside when I thought that the sport love could have harmed an innocent little forest creature.

Could have been one of those evil woodland characters from southpark. Maybe the bird had AIDS and he was off peeing in someone's eye socket.

Could have been one of those evil woodland characters from southpark. Maybe the bird had AIDS and he was off peeing in someone's eye socket.

Then it would be a good thing to kill evil woodland creatures. I guess I would have to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Latest posts