• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does your significant other support your disc golf habit?

Does your significant other support your disc golf habit?

• Yes

Votes: 96 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • I do not have a significant other

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • I lost my signifigant other because of disc golf and haven't cared to get another

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Not only does my sig. other support it. When we found out that we were pregnant about a month ago she said that instead of cigars to give out when the baby is born we need to get custom stamped mini's! Not only does she support my addiction she encourages it!

Now, if I can only keep myself from buying numerous discs, a practice target, bags, etc, etc. At least discs aren't as expensive as bowling balls.

Good luck with that. By this time next year you'll probably have 30 discs a practice target and two bags each.

My wife just isnt into trying to play DG with me. Every time I try to get her out to throw she complains that she is just not all that great. I try to tell her it's all about just gettin' outdoors and havin' some phun and that she will get better as time goes. She doesnt wanna hear it. Oh well.... At least I enjoy it immensely.

My wife has been very supportive. She comes along and walks the course with me while I play and takes lots of pics (I've posted quite a few of them). It helps that I do a lot of my playing before she gets home from work and rarely does my playing get in the way of our plans, in fact, I'd have to say never. I spend very little money on it because almost all my discs came from the river. She doesn't tease me about being addicted because I joke about it myself. My situation couldn't be better.:thmbup:

Any time I want a new disc, I take a few $ from her purse. So, yeah, she supports my habit.

I would have to say no she does not. Mainly because the only reason I don't have to listen to her b1tch1ng me out as I drive to a tournament is because I have to leave earlier than she wakes up. The way home is another story, and before you say it, if I didn't answer my phone I best be finding a place to hide out for a while. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and for some reason she just hates every single thing about discgolf. I'm thinking I need to buy a safe for my discs or they may end up gone if I ever go to another two day tournament again.:D

go out on a date night ones a week this should help:D