• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Downtown Chicago?

Probably a Dick's Sporting Goods or PIAS would be your best bet. There are a couple of DG stores in the suburbs, but nowhere near downtown.

This is it for "down" town, but I hear it's almost not playable during school due to extreme possibilities of hitting students. Central Park is just outside of Chicago it's a 9 hole course that will challenge you. Although there is a new gorgeous course that was just installed in Glenview, IL. I have no clue how close it is, but it opened this week and looks killer.
theres a course on the grounds of IIT just south of downtown..

The closest real disc store is aces and chains all the way down in Joliet. Courses wise, Summit and Edgebrook aren't too far from downtown.

There was a small, somewhat interesting selection at PIAS near the Irving Park brown line station. Too expensive -- $10 for dx $20 for everything else. That's it, I think.

As previously mentioned, Aces and Chains in Joliet if you are heading south. Chains in Crystal Lake and A2B Board Shop in Grayslake/Third Lake if you are heading north/northwest from the big city.

PIAS is only a good stop if you are hunting for some long lost CE treasure. :|

Latest posts