• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Durham NC- Bethesda Park

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I just want to bring attention to Durham's newest course- Bethesda Park.

A Green level course with fairways that still need more clearing. I'm so glad to see a Green level course in the Triangle! I hope kids and new players flock it!

Cool. Thanks. My 4 year old wants to go play a round. That sounds perfect.

I just want to bring attention to Durham's newest course- Bethesda Park.

A Green level course with fairways that still need more clearing. I'm so glad to see a Green level course in the Triangle! I hope kids and new players flock it!

You are exactly right - the Triangle really needed a public, green-level course. I reached out to Durham P&R about assisting in the clearing...and will post any workdays and information when I get a response.

Sloppy:

Your 4yo might get frustrated - as well as yourself - at some of the tight holes, but it is some good fun. I am taking my 5 and 7yo out there when this rain clears up.

BTW, the other thread (New Course in Raleigh, NC?) is the same course - wasn't certain which location it was at.

Resurrecting an old thread to see if people can provide some info on the new additions to this park. Went out today and saw a whole bunch of new targets put in. Will they be doing work on the existing holes as well?

I know it's just a green level course, but it's nice to be able to squeeze in a round or two during lunch.

From what I understand, the course has been completed redesigned. I haven't played it yet - planned on it tomorrow. Wraps from the ropes course through the woods. No markings yet - but red painted rocks should mark the tees. Will update the course info page after I play it - likely a new course entry, since the layout is completely different.

Yo mama is so fat when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house.