• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Dx Circle Wolf *** REWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzmx

hey guys, i want an old Dx circle wolf. bring one to me and you'll be handsomely rewarded. stamp should be in good condition!

Vondrehle has been after one of these for weeks. I just traded my only one for a dolphin last month.
Good luck. Those and circle tee birds are tough to get.

t

have a 9.5/10 tee bird i picked up for 5 last week lol.. trying to get wolf.. who'd the wolf go to?

How beat are you looking for scale-wise? 6/10 too much? I have a friend with one.... I think it's white with a blue stamp?

Hey. I have a guy who I'm sure has all 3 discs you pmd me on. I know for sure the Hammers and pretty sure he'd have a wolf too. I have off tomorrow so ill see if I can check his dungeon. PM what kind of prices your willing to pay for each and ill see what kind of deal I can work with him.

I have one I found in the bottom of a creek, pretty beat up if you want one for collection purposes haha

Hey. I have a guy who I'm sure has all 3 discs you pmd me on. I know for sure the Hammers and pretty sure he'd have a wolf too. I have off tomorrow so ill see if I can check his dungeon. PM what kind of prices your willing to pay for each and ill see what kind of deal I can work with him.

Where are these people in my thread?

All I've got is a first run bar stamp 9++/10 never thrown inked and wiped 167g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts