• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Dx or Pro D fairway - water carry

PMantle

* Ace Member *
I've been using Tee-birds and Eagles for this since I used to be able to get them under $10 locally. The Tee-birds have run out. I'd have to order Eagles. I's much rather just run down to either Hastings or Academy to get a replacement when I lose one.

While it's only about 290 to the basket, I want to run at it. So I guess I am needing stability at 300 or so. Often into a little wind, but nothing severe. can be a beat disc either, as I'll be needing the first throw ever to behave through this tunnel. Cyclone? Or will that turn at 300? Suggestions welcome.

50800233.jpg

18eb002f.jpg

Cyclone is pro D is likely going to turn, especially with any sort of headwind.

An XS is probably your best bet, if you can get one in D. Or an XL with a bit of hyzer.

Great, thanks. I can get Avengers, XL and XS any day of the week. Never thrown XL or XS. In Pro D which one will turn less at 300?

Acad stopped carrying Rocs. There may be rook right for Banshee-I'm just not sure.

I just got a pro-d Avenger, and it starts out a lot beefier than an XL or XS.

A beaten in DX Firebird is nice for that shot as well.

I just got a pro-d Avenger, and it starts out a lot beefier than an XL or XS.

A beaten in DX Firebird is nice for that shot as well.

I really love my beat in ESP, so getting one in pro-d may be my best bet. I don't think anyone buys them, so there should be at least one available on any trip I make to Hastings.

Gazelle since you said no to teebird or eagle. Its a little harder to get them out there. If its not enough an avenger is a good choice for baseline.

Latest posts