• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dyers for Hire?

REDARMY

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I've got a TON of ideas for dyeing, but posess neither the discs, knowledge of the process, or gusto to learn to do it myself.

I imagine there are many others in a similar situation, so i thought: why not have one consolidated place where people who want to get work done can get in touch with those willing to do it?

Discuss.

I do custom dyes for lots of folks through my site and by word of mouth. I have noticed that there is a large amount of Artists/Designers/Creative Folks in the DG community. I have actually been pondering the idea of creating a Disc Golf Artists Forum. A place where we could share ideas, sell stuff, get inspired, and interact with each other. Do you guys think that there are enough of us out there to warrant such a place?:confused:

I am available for any custom dyes as well... I have hundreds under my belt and usually have a quick turnaround time. over 360+ Positive feedbacks on Ebay and over 190 positive paypal transactions to date.

I do custom dyes for lots of folks through my site and by word of mouth. I have noticed that there is a large amount of Artists/Designers/Creative Folks in the DG community. I have actually been pondering the idea of creating a Disc Golf Artists Forum. A place where we could share ideas, sell stuff, get inspired, and interact with each other. Do you guys think that there are enough of us out there to warrant such a place?:confused:

there is already a sub forum entitled disc dying under equipment

vettecrazy has done a handful of dyes for me... I would give him a "2 THUMBS UP" for sure...

I just started DG this weekend and really took to it. I've been looking at custom discs on ebay and it seems they are going for around $5-$15 more than normal un-dyed disks.

Do you have a ball park price for your custom work? I assume the price varies upon the design requested...right? I have a few ideas of what I want but not really sure what you guys are capable of as far as how many colors you could use and how difficult-involved/expensive it can get.

any more info on having a disc or 2 dyed for a fee would be most appreciated.

thanks

there is already a sub forum entitled disc dying under equipment

i think what we're both after is another sub-forum, or a sticky topic at least, specifically for people posting their services so they'd be easier to solicit for those looking to get work done.

I am available for custom work as well. PM me if you have a question. I start my prices at $15 and go up from there. I'm never offended if you think my prices are too high;) I wish I could offer up lower prices, but everything I do is hand cut and it is to time consuming to do it any cheaper.

Latest posts