• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

I don't dislike the company per se. The run a great tournament, but they overcharge for plastic IMO.

Almost everything they sell that is higher priced is limited edition or has a special stamp on it. The rest is pretty standard fare for retail prices.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I go put some water in BuckNastys mommas dish. Hatehatehatehatehatehate

When will they be available for purchase

(love the avatar disc fiend - have NO IDEA what that is, but I like it)

Almost everything they sell that is higher priced is limited edition or has a special stamp on it. The rest is pretty standard fare for retail prices.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I go put some water in BuckNastys mommas dish. Hatehatehatehatehatehate

Lol, what can I say about you that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan, it looks bombed out and depleted.

Tried them all out today, putter, mid, fairway and distance driver.

The mid flies like a more understable Roc, like a Champion Ontario or Sanny Roc maybe. Has a little bit of turn out of the hand, with a little bit less fade than a normal Roc. I think the Ratings said 5/5/-0.5/2

The fairway driver felt to me like a Slower Valk, the rim felt similar and the flight pattern was similar. Easy hyzerflips.

Distance Driver seemed less stable than a Destroyer, but it was hard to tell. Only got a couple of throws in.

I don't dislike the company per se. The run a great tournament, but they overcharge for plastic IMO.

I usually take my business elsewhere if prices don't suit me. I don't flame them without reason on a message board like he did. Like someone already said they charge high for LE stuff just like everyone. I guess I don't pay shipping so I don't notice high prices. I'm fortunate to have that selection near my doorstep but I still don't see how anyone who claims to enjoy disc golf could have a negative thing to say about them after all they do for the sport.

And the putter?

Putter was, in terms of stability, in between a Beadless and Big-bead Aviar, so I guess a small bead? It had a reasonably sized bead but it wasn't like a KC Pro Aviar or a Wizard or something.

Plastic did feel similar to Gateway's softer plastics. Very grippy and flexible, too much so for my liking. Even in the cold weather it was pretty floppy.

I didn't do any actual putting though, just kind of tossed some midrange shots with it.

I should note, the local DD Store is going to be getting a bunch of all of these in stock this Friday. I guess if anyone really wants some I could provide. Just PM me.

Last edited:
Putter was, in terms of stability, in between a Beadless and Big-bead Aviar, so I guess a small bead? It had a reasonably sized bead but it wasn't like a KC Pro Aviar or a Wizard or something.

Plastic did feel similar to Gateway's softer plastics. Very grippy and flexible, too much so for my liking. Even in the cold weather it was pretty floppy.

I didn't do any actual putting though, just kind of tossed some midrange shots with it.

I should note, the local DD Store is going to be getting a bunch of all of these in stock this Friday. I guess if anyone really wants some I could provide. Just PM me.

That makes me sad. This is the only disc I'm really excited to try. I can't stand soft putters though. I'll still probably give it a try since it's beaded though.

Latest posts