• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

The grip line and opto Pures are a little domey. The zero and EZE are flat topped.

I believe the Spike is flat topped too.

Opto Pures have a dome? I'm going to take a closer look at mine when I get home. I thought they were as flat as my TM2s. Interesting.

Its no surprise that the plastic is great since Latitude is making the discs. It's funny that there are domestic manufacturers that I'm sure would love the business, but they went to Latitude, the clearly superior disc makers.

With that said I won't buy any of these simply because of the ridiculous names. Maybe I'd buy a "Judge".

Opto Pures have a dome? I'm going to take a closer look at mine when I get home. I thought they were as flat as my TM2s. Interesting.

I'm sure there are a variety. My Opto has a slight dome, though. My TM2 and EZE Pures are super flat. Gives my Opto that little extra lift and lets it handle that little extra pop that makes it such a great approach and short driver.

I'm sure there are a variety. My Opto has a slight dome, though. My TM2 and EZE Pures are super flat. Gives my Opto that little extra lift and lets it handle that little extra pop that makes it such a great approach and short driver.

I have mostly pinks (one purple and one blue). I'll definitely compare them more closely tonight. I do love my Optos for sure. They feel better off the tee (even in the cold), and since I putt with Wizards, I regret stocking up on TM2s before ever trying my first Opto.

Its no surprise that the plastic is great since Latitude is making the discs. It's funny that there are domestic manufacturers that I'm sure would love the business, but they went to Latitude, the clearly superior disc makers.

With that said I won't buy any of these simply because of the ridiculous names. Maybe I'd buy a "Judge".

Actually, Latitude 64° went to DD.

Am I the only one who just noticed this?

nU2xD.png

I'm going to pick up one of each on Friday to see which ones might make the bag. Thinking a Fugitive in the Classic maybe Classic Soft depending how floppy it is. A max weight Fugitive in Lucid plastic, max weight Escape in Fusion plastic, and a 170+ Trespass in Lucid. Maybe the fusion if it's as grippy as gold line is. I will take them all out for a round in the afternoon.

I'm going to pick up one of each on Friday to see which ones might make the bag. Thinking a Fugitive in the Classic maybe Classic Soft depending how floppy it is. A max weight Fugitive in Lucid plastic, max weight Escape in Fusion plastic, and a 170+ Trespass in Lucid. Maybe the fusion if it's as grippy as gold line is. I will take them all out for a round in the afternoon.

Is this right:

Fusion = GL-like plastic

Lucid = Opto-like plastic

Classic = Zero?

Also based on the numbers is the Escape close to a Saint?

Latest posts