• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

CA344E56-29D5-4772-B479-B54E18EE673C-8370-000009D7038B2FE0.jpg

Lucid Escape on Left, Lucid Fugitive on right. Only threw them for one round but both were impressive and versatile discs. I really had fun throwing the Escape. I was hitting lines I usually throw a beat 11x TB or new star TL with. Faster than those 2 of course but similar flight, just a little more glide and distance. Glad I got to DD Lewisville when I did...they only had a few First Runs for each mold.

Also fondled a few Judges and Tresspass'. The Judges were flat, shallow, and have a large bead. The Classic soft is tacky, gummy, and pretty floppy. Might try these if/when they release a harder blend. The Trespass feels similar to a Destroyer in the hand. Love the feel of the Lucid plastic. Very durable and grippy.

And the best thing....only $15 a pop for the first runs :D

And I have ordered! One lucid Trespass and one lucid Fugitive on the way! Merry Christmas...to me! Say what you want, 1 out of 1000 stamps of a first run disc from a brand new line... My fanboy's gone all Priapic!

That's a nice pink fugitive. I am going to get a few more of them in the first run stamp. Maybe the yellow and pink. They power down nicely and hold a hyzer line. Full power maybe some slight turn.

Overall I think they have managed to get four molds that all hold a similar flight line in their respective speed class.

Got two of each model coming. One set will be a Christmas gift for the BIL.

BIL Set:
172 Bright Yellow 1st Run Trespass
171 Blue 1st Run Escape
172 Bright Yellow 1st Run Fugitive
176 Pale Orange 1st Run Judge

Mine:
171 Pink 1st Run Trespass
170 Pink 1st Run Escape
172 Pale Pink 1st Run Fugitive
176 Red 1st Run Judge

Saved 10% and hope to see them early next week.

Got two of each model coming. One set will be a Christmas gift for the BIL.

BIL Set:
172 Bright Yellow 1st Run Trespass
171 Blue 1st Run Escape
172 Bright Yellow 1st Run Fugitive
176 Pale Orange 1st Run Judge

Mine:
171 Pink 1st Run Trespass
170 Pink 1st Run Escape
172 Pale Pink 1st Run Fugitive
176 Red 1st Run Judge

Saved 10% and hope to see them early next week.

Seriously, man, I need a BIL like you! :hfive:

I have to keep intoning "my bag is complete, my bag is complete, my bag is complete" over and over in my head as I read this thread. However, if I hear too many more comparisons of the fugitive to the warship I'll need to get one. The Warship never clicked for me, but I could use a faster midrange than the Roc for distance duties this winter (I've sworn off drivers until the spring comes to work on my accuracy). Please, for the sake of my wallet, nobody tell me that the fugitive is awesome :p

Yeah, I'm not sure any of them are different enough to warrant a purchase. Other than the fact that I am a disc whore. Looking forward to reviews and comparisons to current discs. Between the Saint, Volt and Amp I think the 'fairway' driver segment has been battered lately. Looks like speed 6-8 fairways are dead. I must be the only one with the adequate lack of skills to want or need a slower driver. :(

Yeah, I'm not sure any of them are different enough to warrant a purchase. Other than the fact that I am a disc whore. Looking forward to reviews and comparisons to current discs. Between the Saint, Volt and Amp I think the 'fairway' driver segment has been battered lately. Looks like speed 6-8 fairways are dead. I must be the only one with the adequate lack of skills to want or need a slower driver. :(

The FD would like to have a word with you. Plus, isn't the amp about a speed 7? It feels a lot slower than a Volt just judging by the wing width.

The FD would like to have a word with you. Plus, isn't the amp about a speed 7? It feels a lot slower than a Volt just judging by the wing width.

Not sure if serious.. The wing is identical in width. The wing is a little more blunt on the amp though

Anyone know when they're releasing the Judge in the GL/Opto equivalents?

Considering the trouble Lat seems to have with running their own putters in those plastics, I wouldn't hold your breath that it'll be any time soon. :( That's a real shame too. I'm really looking forward to getting my Judge in the mail. I prefer to throw slower discs with beads.