• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Renegade

Thinking of making the trip out to watch the GBO, are these renegades going to be available to anyone or is it only in the players pack?

Player's pack but I imagine you can buy them in store around that time also. At least by the 15th.

Well if it is anything like an orc on the US side or a flash then it is going to bomb.

Ok cool, thanks man. Hope I can snag some in the shop then. Will the store still be open that whole weekend?

I imagine so. Wouldn't be smart business to close on the weekend you had 400 disc golfers in town.

Threw a couple of different BioFuzions today - this is a pretty long bomber. Comfortable in the hand, not a massive rim, copious amounts of glide ... it reminded me of a Champ Archon or TP Sword; big hyzer-flip machine or huge turnovers if you throw flat. Thankfully nowhere near a Mamba or Fever, but I wouldn't toss it into a headwind either.

Steeze, would you say the Renegade is the understable compliment to the Trespass?

Yes I would.

jrawk- I would say the slant on the rim feels similar to most lat drivers in this speed range and stability. More than a Trespass but not more than the slant on a Flow. Feels good in my hand and comes out clean but I know a lot of people don't care for that plus mold slant.

Ughh. Buzzz=weak sauce

Roc like mid=money

Spare me this song and dance. If you want a Roc-like mid:

Wasp
Pain
Obex
Vector
Mace (?)

You want a buzzz like mid?

buzzz...that's it.

With as much as I'm liking the couple DD discs I've tried, I'm actually very interested in the Renegade.

I'll be on standby.

Anybody get more throws with this? I want more feedback before I start buying...been spending WAY to much money on tourneys and discs already :D

Latest posts